Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: News & Article Management [Support]

Quote Originally Posted by targetmarts View Post
    Hello,i used 1.5.4 with image handler 5.0 and zen lightbox,installed the rss 2.1.5/6 or 2.4.2,but when i set Generate Products Images "true",then it display error:
    [23-Mar-2018 02:33:33 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function notify() on null in /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/abagon/main_product_image.php:19
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/rss_feed/header_php.php(428): require()
    #1 /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/rss_feed/header_php.php(369): zen_rss_products('SELECT DISTINCT...', false)
    #2 /home/getappreal/public_html/index.php(36): require('/home/getapprea...')
    #3 {main}
    thrown in /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/abagon/main_product_image.php on line 19

and when set "fales"
    it work fine.
    Why
    That's because this plugin is including the updated main_product_image.php module in a function context, so that the $zco_notifier variable isn't visible.

I'll note (and correct) this behavior in the IH-5 plugin). To correct the issue that you're having, you'll need to edit both /includes/modules/abagon/main_product_image.php and /includes/modules/abagon/additional_images.php, changing all occurrences of
    Code:
    $zco_notifier->
    to
    Code:
    $GLOBALS['zco_notifier']->

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    That's because this plugin is including the updated main_product_image.php module in a function context, so that the $zco_notifier variable isn't visible.

I'll note (and correct) this behavior in the IH-5 plugin). To correct the issue that you're having, you'll need to edit both /includes/modules/abagon/main_product_image.php and /includes/modules/abagon/additional_images.php, changing all occurrences of
    Code:
    $zco_notifier->
    to
    Code:
    $GLOBALS['zco_notifier']->
    Ok,it work now,thanks
    by the way,i used news and other plus,i checked the rss in my site www.targetmarts.com,it only work for new_products
    upcoming
    featured
    specials
    products
    categories.
    it don't work for other page as manufacturers_all / manufacturers/ news/ etc.
    so how to work for those page?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by targetmarts; 24 Mar 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Would you please elaborate on "it don't work"? What is it and what doesn't work ... how is the output different from what you expect?

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    Would you please elaborate on "it don't work"? What is it and what doesn't work ... how is the output different from what you expect?
    it only work for the page as:
    Home
    Featured Products
    Specials
    New Products
    All Products ...

when click rss in other page as http://www.targetmarts.com/news_archive display:
    WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again. Fatal error: 1146:Table 'i3424817_zc1.TABLE_NEWS_ARTICLES' doesn't exist :: SELECT n.article_id, na.author_name, na.author_email, nt.news_article_name, nt.news_article_text, nt.news_article_shorttext, n.news_image, nt.news_image_text, n.news_date_published FROM TABLE_NEWS_ARTICLES n LEFT JOIN TABLE_NEWS_ARTICLES_TEXT nt ON (n.article_id=nt.article_id AND nt.language_id=1), TABLE_NEWS_AUTHORS na WHERE n.authors_id = na.authors_id AND n.news_status = 1 AND n.news_date_published <= NOW() AND n.news_date_published >= DATE_SUB(NOW(), INTERVAL 0 DAY) ORDER BY news_date_published DESC, n.sort_order ==> (as called by) /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/rss_feed/header_php.php on line 202 <== in /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 155 Call Stack: 0.0001 366704 1. {main}() /home/getappreal/public_html/index.php:0 0.0492 1903976 2. require('/home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/rss_feed/header_php.php') /home/getappreal/public_html/index.php:36 0.0505 1931368 3. queryFactory->Execute() /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/modules/pages/rss_feed/header_php.php:202 0.0508 1932368 4. queryFactory->set_error() /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:262 0.0508 1932368 5. queryFactory->show_error() /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:132 0.0508 1937448 6. trigger_error() /home/getappreal/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:155

in page http://www.targetmarts.com/more_news?news_id=6 rss display new_products

anyway,the rss display new_products in all other page .

and the full fuction rss as www.zen-cart.cn/ ,there is very good
    Last edited by targetmarts; 25 Mar 2018 at 01:47 AM.

No anybody?
    the rss feed image url is wrong: http://www.targetmarts.com/rss_feed?...&feed=products
    you can see the wrong image urls: http://www.targetmarts.com/images/la...35bags_LRG.jpg
    the right urls: http://www.targetmarts.com/images/20...474135bags.jpg
    So have anyone can help me to fix this ?

Plugin Contributions

Hi folks!

Zen Cart: v1.5.5e

I got everything installed (I think) and I ran the SQL scripts (took some finagling). I've got 2 issues:
    1) I enabled CKeditor. When I try to edit or add content to a new article, it looks like this when I try to submit:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	new article.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	10.5 KB 
ID:	18004.
    It won't show the content at all. For "fun" I entered some text in the "news_article_shorttext" field and that shows up when I try to edit it in the article. When I try to submit it, it goes back to the image above.
    2) When I view a news article, I see the subject, the byline, and then it skips the article text entirely and goes to the HR and then the articleLinkList. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	18005.

If you want to see it in action, it's here: http://www.sanefcs.com/catalog/?main_page=news. If you check out the page source, you can see where the article text is being skipped. I don't know PHP well enough to know what's wrong. The best I can do is find where the articleText function is defined, but I can't understand what it's doing.

Any thoughts?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: News & Article Management

Hi All,
    I'm running this mod on ZC1.5.5e. The trouble I've been having is that quotes (") and other characters are being converted to &quote;... etc... This also happens with some configuration options for other mods. This does not happen with order comments, product entry etc. I've never been able to get to the bottom of it. Now, it's driving me nuts.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank You,
    John

Plugin Contributions

The characters are being 'sanitized' by the Zen Cart 1.5.5a+ admin's processing. If you were running zc156 or later, I'd suggest the updated version of the plugin.

I'm in the middle of some stuff right now, but either later today or tomorrow I'll post an admin/includes/extra_datafiles 'solution' to that issue.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Lat. That would be great. Thank you! I think I upgraded to 1.5.5 from 1.5.1 in the 2017 time frame. The news module worked fine before then. Like i said, there are also a few other mods who act up this way when changing config values. I'll look to see if I can fix them after I get a look at your extra_datafiles solution.

Thanks again,
    John

Plugin Contributions

John, I just took a peek at v2.2.1 of the News Box Manager - v2 (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1968) noting that it's got its own support thread. That version of the plugin includes the required sanitization script for zc155a and later.

Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3543444546 LastLast