Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
    Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal IPN orders not being relayed to cart or emailed to owner or buyer

Quote Originally Posted by anhjet View Post
    So I won't be able to see what the customer order: product description and ID from Zen Cart unless I use Express checkout module?
    As of Zen Cart v1.3.7, if you use the PayPal IPN module to collect payment, you will see the product details *only* in the Zen Cart admin area, and on PayPal receipts you will see only a cart-summary for payment details.
    If you use Express Checkout, you will see full line-item details in both your Zen Cart admin and in the PayPal receipts (as long as no discounts/coupons/gift certificates/etc applied to the order).

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Paypal IPN orders not being relayed to cart or emailed to owner or buyer

Any word on this yet DrByte??

Quote Originally Posted by foilman View Post
    DrByte....
    I finally got a transaction I was able to get a log on with the PAYPAL not passing back the order. It was an echeck... here is the link to the log... <snip>

I NEED HELP ASAP!!!! This is happening WAY too much and it is too late by the time I find out because my customers are already made their orders are 1 1/2 weeks late cause they wait a week to get it and I didn't even start to ship yet cause I didn't know about it!!! WE NEED A FIX PLEASE!!

Rich Fallon
    Foilman.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by foilman View Post
    DrByte....
    I finally got a transaction I was able to get a log on with the PAYPAL not passing back the order. It was an echeck... here is the link to the log... <snip>

I NEED HELP ASAP!!!! This is happening WAY too much and it is too late by the time I find out because my customers are already made their orders are 1 1/2 weeks late cause they wait a week to get it and I didn't even start to ship yet cause I didn't know about it!!! WE NEED A FIX PLEASE!!

Rich Fallon
    Foilman.com
    The first thing I noticed is that you're using v1.3.7 code without the latest patches:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56216

There have been a LOT of changes, fixes, improvements since the version of code you're using. They are all wrapped into v1.3.7.1, but can be applied by using the latest patch mentioned in the thread linked above.

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Dr Byte, begging for help one more time please...

Ok I got the new version installed like you suggessted and since October 2nd everything was working great... or so I thought... Just found out from my customer that an order placed (yup and paid for on paypal) was never received by me... Here is the info from the log, there are 3 files... can you shed any light on it??

http://foilman.com/store/includes/mo...01888_OQYQ.log

http://foilman.com/store/includes/mo...01897_5MC6.log

http://foilman.com/store/includes/mo...01841_3GPq.log

Please help ASAP...

Thanks,
    Rich Fallon
    Foilman.com

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Those logs are from Oct 30, when PayPal was having system problems:
    http://www.pdncommunity.com/pdn/blog...814000000#M146

Plugin Contributions

Ahh Thank you Dr Byte... good to know it was not me that did something wrong!

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627