Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 138 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1488
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

Quote Originally Posted by snorkeltwin View Post
    Firstly, thanks to the author(s) for this plugin.

I am running Zen Cart 1.5.4 and have installed the relevant version (Dual-Pricing-2.1.5b > 1.5.4) of this plugin. (I also have FEC / COWOA installed.) On the whole, it seems to be functioning very well and doing everything it should, aside from one small problem: apparently there should be a "wholesale request radio on the register page"—which I assume means index.php?main_page=create_account—but there isn't.

(There is a "Request Wholesale" column in the "customers" section of the admin, but it's blank.)

Has anybody come across the same problem recently? Looking back through this thread, I see a few that have, but can't see a solution. If anybody can point me in roughly the right direction—where this radio button should appear, which file I should be looking at, or even just what the text for the radio button should say so I can try to track it down, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks.
    The Request Wholesale field in the admin is used to assign which pricing band the customer is assigned to, .i.e. 1, 2, 3 or 4. There is no indication on the create account page to request wholesale pricing. For my clients, I suggest they mention on their site if customers want wholesale pricing, they must contact the store owner to request it. If they 'pass', an admin will assign them to the appropriate level and email them saying so.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    The Request Wholesale field in the admin is used to assign which pricing band the customer is assigned to, .i.e. 1, 2, 3 or 4. There is no indication on the create account page to request wholesale pricing. For my clients, I suggest they mention on their site if customers want wholesale pricing, they must contact the store owner to request it. If they 'pass', an admin will assign them to the appropriate level and email them saying so.
    Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not referring to the "Wholesale pricing box" which is in each separate customer's account details, and is where the level is set. That box is there, and is working correctly. I'm referring to a column in the admin Customers overview, which is headed "Request Wholesale"—see screenshot below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wholesale.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	16712

I have manually created wholesaler accounts of differing levels, all of which work correctly. Nothing shows in this column though.

As you point out, there is no indication on the create account page to request wholesale pricing, but looking back through the various version history notes, there should be:

Name:	Dual Pricing.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	16711

Unless this has been removed in a later version for some reason...?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your reply.

I'm not referring to the "Wholesale pricing box" which is in each separate customer's account details, and is where the level is set. That box is there, and is working correctly. I'm referring to a column in the admin Customers overview, which is headed "Request Wholesale"—see screenshot below:

Name:	wholesale.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	16712
    This indicates a problem with your installation and merging of /ADMIN/customers.php It should display the pricing band.

I have manually created wholesaler accounts of differing levels, all of which work correctly. Nothing shows in this column though.

As you point out, there is no indication on the create account page to request wholesale pricing, but looking back through the various version history notes, there should be:

Name:	Dual Pricing.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	16711

Unless this has been removed in a later version for some reason...?
    That version was before I was involved so I was unaware it ever existed. I don't know if it was removed on purpose or not. I'll make a not to look into this next time I update this.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    This indicates a problem with your installation and merging of /ADMIN/customers.php It should display the pricing band.

That version was before I was involved so I was unaware it ever existed. I don't know if it was removed on purpose or not. I'll make a not to look into this next time I update this.
    Ah, okay—I will double check admin/customers.php.

Thank you very much for your help, Jim.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing v2

Quote Originally Posted by BC_Roy
    will I be able to have a minimum order of say, $100.00 for the wholesale area?
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchtoo View Post
    It would work something like this:
    The site needs to see you are a wholesale customer, then you would need a wholesale shipping module and finally a wholesale minimum qty/value.

I am working on the first two, the last one might be on the shelf for a couple weeks.

Twitch.
    This was on March 2011... Was this added to the module? or did anyone posted a quick solution (beside making it part of the terms). The module has been upgraded few times but I don't see mentioning it and I didn't see it on the readme file.

It seems like a great, well maintained module.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    This was on March 2011... Was this added to the module? or did anyone posted a quick solution (beside making it part of the terms). The module has been upgraded few times but I don't see mentioning it and I didn't see it on the readme file.

It seems like a great, well maintained module.
    I've built something similar for Twitch Wholesale, it's never made it into Dual Pricing as there was no time and no further funding. The two are similar but The Twitch group has had extensive updates for security and cross module integration into 1.54+...

The next release of Twitch Wholesale will be using a static pricing matrix unlike the Dual Pricing Loop.

It should be noted that most of these changes can be applied to the Dual Pricing mod, I haven't as there seems to be no need to over complicate these two modules for most shop owners.
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base7 with Wholesale PRO - 88 preinstalled plugins zero errors.

Plugin Contributions

I installed Dual Pricing after I had installed the 'Admin Login as Customer' plugin. So of course the customers.php from Dual Pricing wrote over the previous changes. I need to have both. I've used Beyond Compare to try to merge the two, but so far haven't been successful. Has anyone made the two plugins work together?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    I installed Dual Pricing after I had installed the 'Admin Login as Customer' plugin. So of course the customers.php from Dual Pricing wrote over the previous changes. I need to have both. I've used Beyond Compare to try to merge the two, but so far haven't been successful. Has anyone made the two plugins work together?
    I'm pretty sure I've had those two working together on at least one site, so it is certainly possible. Just need to merge the change correctly. Sometimes easier said, than done.

Plugin Contributions

Upgrade 1.5.1 to 1.5.5a
    PHP Version: 5.6.22

Everything went smooth but the wholesales price is not showing up after login in. Screenshots included:

Name:	dual-pricing-1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	16764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual-pricing-2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	16765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual-pricing-3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	16766Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual-pricing-4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	16767

What may I be missing? I inserted the dual pricing part into my tpl_product_info_display.php and even uploaded the original file from the pack to see if it was my integration and the wholesale price didn't show up neither.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ideasgirl View Post
    Upgrade 1.5.1 to 1.5.5a
    PHP Version: 5.6.22

Everything went smooth but the wholesales price is not showing up after login in. Screenshots included:

Name:	dual-pricing-1.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	8.8 KB 
ID:	16764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual-pricing-2.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	14.5 KB 
ID:	16765Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual-pricing-3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	12.5 KB 
ID:	16766Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dual-pricing-4.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	8.4 KB 
ID:	16767

What may I be missing? I inserted the dual pricing part into my tpl_product_info_display.php and even uploaded the original file from the pack to see if it was my integration and the wholesale price didn't show up neither.
    Your first screen shot looks to be of Group Pricing. This cannot be used with Group Pricing, one or the other.

For the price display on the product page, that is most likely due to tpl_product_info_display.php not being merged correctly with your template

So to get Dual Pricing, the customer is assigned to one of the pricing bands, 0, 1, 2, 3 or 4 and not a Group. That could also be why pricing is not displaying on the product page.