Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 141 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1488
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing v2

Has anyone managed to install both the wholesale pricing add-on and the Admin Login as Customer add-on? We installed the wholesale pricing months back and have found that we're not using it. But we really do need the Admin Login as Customer features. I tried to install both on my test site, and nothing worked afterward. I had to delete all the files in the Admin Login in order to get to the admin side of the test site again. Since the wholesale pricing add-on changes the database, I'm afraid to try removing that, but I need to have the Admin Login feature. Is it possible to get them to work together so I don't have to risk trying to uninstall the wholesale pricing?

Plugin Contributions

Use encrypted master password instead

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    Has anyone managed to install both the wholesale pricing add-on and the Admin Login as Customer add-on? We installed the wholesale pricing months back and have found that we're not using it. But we really do need the Admin Login as Customer features. I tried to install both on my test site, and nothing worked afterward. I had to delete all the files in the Admin Login in order to get to the admin side of the test site again. Since the wholesale pricing add-on changes the database, I'm afraid to try removing that, but I need to have the Admin Login feature. Is it possible to get them to work together so I don't have to risk trying to uninstall the wholesale pricing?
    Yes we have successfully installed both on several sites. As long as you insert the code in the correct locations it all runs smooth as silk!
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Use encrypted master password instead
    Thanks, @dbltoe! I've got a couple of sites that integrate "Dual Pricing" and "Encrypted Master Password" (https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=94) successfully on Zen Cart 1.5.5x.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, Twitchtoo, I'll give it another try. I'd be happy to get rid of the wholesale pricing. Nothing wrong with it, it's working fine, but we just aren't using it after all. Our wholesalers don't want to order online, they want to talk directly to a salesperson, so it hasn't been used. But we definitely do need the Admin Login as Customer.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeleneWallis View Post
    Thanks, Twitchtoo, I'll give it another try. I'd be happy to get rid of the wholesale pricing. Nothing wrong with it, it's working fine, but we just aren't using it after all. Our wholesalers don't want to order online, they want to talk directly to a salesperson, so it hasn't been used. But we definitely do need the Admin Login as Customer.
    This has become quite common :) We have been developing admin side mods to support both front end retail and backend phone/store sales to handle both web-only and bricks and mortar businesses. You could keep the wholesale modules installed as they do integrate into a lot of other features to assist with up-selling or separating products into groups front or backend. Plus the code keeps things split... which helps with the new wholesale reporting modules ;)
    Twitch.
    https://www.twitchtoo.com Do you work for free? Please donate.
    Twitch Base8 - Obsidian - This, is what's new.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I would like to ask for something that is bugging me since the early versions of this module. Accordingly that I've installed it and it works great, when You set attributes on a item with both retail and wholesale values even if a Wholesaler customer log, in the Product page he will see the attributes with the "(+€X.XX) showing always the RETAIL value. For instance lets make an example, I have an item with a base price of €5.00 (wholesale €2.50) with 2 attributes (let say 2 size, small and big), the first add nothing more, just the base price, the "Big" will add €6.00 (wholesale €3.00). So we should see something like:
    Retail
    * Small
    * Big (+€6.00)

Wholesale (should be)
    * Small
    * Big (€3.00)

Unfortunately actually it show always the first, ignoring the wholesale values for attributes.

I'm trying to find a solution, actully I'm working on modifying the file ...includes/modules/Your_template/attributes.php and precisely the following lines:
    PHP Code:
    // normal price

if ($new_attributes_price == 0) {

$products_options_display_price'';
                            } else {

$products_options_display_priceATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_PREFIX $products_options->fields['price_prefix'] .

$currencies->display_price($new_attributes_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX
    The last 2 lines control what is shown after the Attribute name and should shown or the retail value or the wholesale depending if the customers has that status (and is logged ofcourse).

As soon as I will make any progression i'll post it, if someone better than me at php would like to help pls just ######## in

Plugin Contributions

After e few try I've come up this this partial solution:
    in ...includes/modules/Your_template/attributes.php I've made this modifications (line 181...):
    PHP Code:
    // normal price

if ($new_attributes_price == 0) {

$products_options_display_price'';
                            } else {
                              if (
    $_SESSION['customer_whole'] && $_SESSION['customer_whole'] != '0' ) {

$products_options_display_priceATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_PREFIX $products_options->fields['price_prefix'] .

$currencies->display_price([COLOR="#FF0000"][B]$new_attributes_price_w[/B][/COLOR], zen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX;
                              } else {

$currencies->display_price($new_attributes_pricezen_get_tax_rate($product_info->fields['products_tax_class_id'])) . ATTRIBUTES_PRICE_DELIMITER_SUFFIX;
                              }
                            }
                          }
                        } 
    The $new_attributes_price_w should be the key to its working. Actually if the customer is not logged or doesn't have Wholesale status it will show the correct (+€something) but if it has wholesale staus and log it anly show a (+€0.00). If some one can help with it i'll appreciate

Plugin Contributions

Hi Guys, :)

Is the latest version able to be used with v1.5.5e?

Many Thanks

Les :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webmanstudios View Post
    Hi Guys, :)

Is the latest version able to be used with v1.5.5e?

Many Thanks

Les :)
    Yes it can.