Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 142 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1488
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

Can you tell me if Dual Pricing 2.1.7 will allow some products to *only* have a wholesale price? Or would they show the "retail" price as $0 in that case? My client sells some items both retail and wholesale - others just retail (which I know is fine with Dual Pricing). But they also sell some only wholesale.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by seattleannie View Post
    Can you tell me if Dual Pricing 2.1.7 will allow some products to *only* have a wholesale price? Or would they show the "retail" price as $0 in that case? My client sells some items both retail and wholesale - others just retail (which I know is fine with Dual Pricing). But they also sell some only wholesale.
    If you don't enter a retail price it will be $0. If you don't want retail customers to buy a product you'll need a different plugin (this might work for you, https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=254) in order to hide the product. An alternative would be to enter a really high retail price to discourage retail shoppers from buying it.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing v2

I have a problem in that when a wholesale customer is logged in, the whole price does show fine however, the additional price attached to my attributes are not updating. See the page here: https://www.greatwings.com/generic-w...r_of_uploads=0

When not logged in and in retail mode the additional price ($10 for Name Panel Engraved, Yes Option) for engraving works fine. But when a wholesale customer logs in, the whole price shows fine, but when I select the engraving option ($10) extra it does not update in the cart. The JQuerry or whatever dynamic pricing seems to think and work, but the price stays the same. Anyone have issues with this module not updating the add-on price of attributes? I tried to modify the code in the thread a few above but it created an error of some sort. So that coding was displaying an error in my attributes.php.

I am running Zen Cart v1.5.5a and Dual-Pricing v2.1.6.
    Building a better web, one site at a time: Dayton Web Design

Plugin Contributions

This is exactly what I am wanting, but is it compatible with Zen Cart 1.5.5e ?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by MaxBodine View Post
    This is exactly what I am wanting, but is it compatible with Zen Cart 1.5.5e ?

Thanks!
    Should be just fine. I don't think any of the override files were changed since 1.5.5b. If they were, they should be simple merges.

Plugin Contributions

Can this plugin be readily modified so that a 'Category Discount' could be applied per category instead of a net price for each and every item?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shags38 View Post
    Can this plugin be readily modified so that a 'Category Discount' could be applied per category instead of a net price for each and every item?

cheers,
    Mike
    I guess it *could*. The logic is entirely built around product price, so you'd need to change all of that to category. All depends on your definition of 'readily'.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    I guess it *could*. The logic is entirely built around product price, so you'd need to change all of that to category. All depends on your definition of 'readily'.
    Thanks for the quick response mate, much appreciated. I gather from your response it would be almost like a rebuild and I definitely do not have the skills for that.

I installed this plugin on 1.5.5f and all is fine - Question though regarding this;
    HTML Code:
    Can I add wholesale pricing to my Easy Populate spreadsheet?
    ---------------------------------

NOTE: if you'd like to add your wholesale prices to Easy Populate, add the following line to
    admin\includes\languages\english.php

define('EASYPOPULATE_CONFIG_CUSTOM_FIELDS', 'products_price_w'); //Easy Populate
    Where in that file do I place the code, or doesn't it matter? I placed it at the very bottom of the file, below // include additional files:

I then ran an export but there was no column for wholesale prices - I hadn't entered any in any products via admin, the idea was to use easypopulate4 to do that - do I have to enter a wholesale price on at least one product for it to trigger the call to produce the wholesale price column? ... or is it likely that something else is wrong, e.g. faulty installation or compatibility with 1.5.5f ?

cheers,
    Mike

Plugin Contributions

Mike - yes, it would require more than a little rebuilding.

As I recall, the current way to add this to Easy Populate is to add the "User defined products fields" on the Configuration -> Easy Populate 4 page.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have downloaded and read the read me file for the Dual pricing addon. I downloaded the one for 1.5.5 (dual pricing 2.1.7 according to the folder title.) when I read the info it says it will only work on 1.5.5a or 1.5.5b?
    I added it anyway to check it is not a mistake in the document and no it doesnt work.

Is there no 1.5.5f for this addon?

If not, can someone advise me of a wholesale pricing addon which also hides the wholesale prcing unless you are on that pricing level?

Thank you
    Amy