Thread: DUAL Pricing v2

Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

looks like a great addon, but had to remove it due to errors as last stated.

Would like to see the ability to have levels in the wholesale, ie 30%/40%/50% where you have different wholesale levels based of sales agreements.
    IntelCos

Plugin Contributions

Well I installed the pre 1.3 version on my 1.27 cart and it works perfectly. I looked at all the changed files and noticed a lot of hard work there, great job!

For my store, I wanted to have a few items with quantity discounted retail prices. Could someone clue me in if "Product price manager" or a quantity feature has not been adapted for wholesale purchases. If not, then I may just try an adjust my store to do without quantities to adapt to this contrib. as it is may meet my needs.

This is a cool mod.
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f
    Zen 1.3.9h, Zen 1.27 + (did that, done with that)

Plugin Contributions

Well I did some experimenting and concluded that Product Price Manager isn't working with this pre 1.3 version. I finally learned how to do attributes, and found the problem others have mentioned, that is I see a 0 unless logged in (or was it logged out, can't remember).

But as I said, I have just a few items that have quantity needs, so......

I just created a new category, with my quantity discounted products duplicated in this area. And used no attributes. Then I put a minimum quantity in for each one, such as 15. and the retail and a wholesale price. If someone is not wholesale authorized they will not see the discount. When logged in, all is good. And my other products can also be selective wholesale. Neat.

Now what would be a cool option is if the retail price could be set to "Call for Price", but when I tried that it would not allow a checkout for the wholesale either.
    That answer may be here;

but I need a break.
    Justwade
    Zen 1.5.5f
    Zen 1.3.9h, Zen 1.27 + (did that, done with that)

Plugin Contributions

I don't what's going on with the forums here, but I've been posting in what I thought was this thread.. yet it's somewhere else:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...lesale+pricing

Same thread title, different posts??... my two posts are at the end.

In any case, having found this identically-named thread, I'll add my post to it as well:

Through a from-scratch installation of 1.3.0.2 I've been able to confirm that the 1.3 version of the dual pricing mod 'dp_13.zip' has some problems.

Briefly: The Invalid Master category ID error, the extra button where it shouldn't be, and perhaps others I'm not aware of.

Details of the issues and a screengrab of the button can be found here:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?p=229997

Something else in one of the overwritten files must have changed.... anyone know how to fix it?

Regards,
    Rob

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by robax
    I don't what's going on with the forums here, but I've been posting in what I thought was this thread.. yet it's somewhere else:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...lesale+pricing

Same thread title, different posts??... my two posts are at the end.

In any case, having found this identically-named thread, I'll add my post to it as well:
    Somehow the archived support thread for this mod became unlocked and allowed you to post to it. DrByte just relocked that thread, so expect all future posts/replies to show up here only.

In regards to the mod I had heard many users having issues running on 1.3x so I avoided. If anyone upgrades the mod to reliably work on v.1.3.0.2 please do post here. ;-)

Woody
    Last edited by Woodymon; 17 Jul 2006 at 12:32 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the info Woody.

Yes.. I'm also hoping this mod can be updated. Or is there an alternative mod anywhere for allowing wholesale pricing? This was the one must-have requirement for the cart I'm setting up and now I've done all the prep work and am stuck

Rob

Plugin Contributions

Re: DUAL Pricing version 2

Is there somewher that i can find exactly exactly how this mod. works before I download it? It sounds like just the job, but my client wants wholesale customers to be able to login so that only whoelsale prices show for wholesale customers and only retail prices show for retail customers. Is this mod. that clever?

Plugin Contributions

From what I could see while I had it installed.. yes, retail customers see retail, and then you can have more than one alternate pricing level. You assign a customer manually to a level and they then see the prices relating to that level.

But... it doesn't work. I've confirmed the problems listed in my posts on ZC 1300, 1301 and 1302.

I've made a few attempts to contact the author, but had no luck yet.

Plugin Contributions

What a shame. I run a dropshipping site so as you can imagine, I need to give members a dropship / wholesale price and retail customers, well, a retail (RRP) price.

osCommerce have lots of Mods.. I moved to zen for some reason (can't remember why) - but OSC has a very active mod area. zen has , well , nothing in comparison hmphgh!

Plugin Contributions

I have the same problem like SysFix, I'm almost done with my shop and know I find out, the whole sale mod is not working, that is an essential need for my shop. It would be really great for the zen cart community if wholesale pricing would work and a great benefit for zencart vs. osc and other shopping carts.

I would really appreciate any help to get this mod work with 1.3.0.2

Seville

Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast