Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moneris / eSelect Plus Payment Module

I don't mind sharing what I have at all. Although if anyone ever trials it on 1.5.6 could they let me know how it goes?
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Thank's so much Colleen, you're a great asset to this open source community!

Plugin Contributions

Was the fix for this module published? When I installed this on a 1.55fb cart I found no place to enter the card information on the checkout payment page.
    On the checkout success page, the payment method has moneris selected and I could complete the order without errors in the log or a successful payment made. I'm looking at making this install work before I move on to a 1.56c cart in the near future.

Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity14 View Post
    Was the fix for this module published? When I installed this on a 1.55fb cart I found no place to enter the card information on the checkout payment page.
    On the checkout success page, the payment method has moneris selected and I could complete the order without errors in the log or a successful payment made. I'm looking at making this install work before I move on to a 1.56c cart in the near future.

Thanks for your help!
    The only Moneris solution that I'm aware of at the moment is the Hosted Pay Page on the Moneris servers (i.e. you redirect your traffic to enter their card details on their site and then they bounce back after payment).

Unfortunately, I too get an empty "Credit Card" area when trying to get this working without the Hosted solution -- currently looking into custom-coded solutions for my client.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910