Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moneris / eSelect Plus Payment Module

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    I got this working for a client in very similar fashion to what is described above and it looks pretty reliable.
    Do you have a working mod for zen1.37??

Plugin Contributions

So this thread is now over a year old and there is still no mod. I am trying to hack together a solution from the OSC module provided by Moneris, but there seem to be quite a few differences. I don't know history of ZC well enough to make the judgements on the edits, but I will try to fit it in. If someone could post a tutorial or a full contrib it'd be awesome! :)

Plugin Contributions

As this thread shows, there are several people who have the Zen Cart module working. In my case with 1.3.7. All the information needed is already in this thread and if you track back through the older threads you'll find additional enhancements that allow you to add diagnostics and audit trail info.

Unfortunately my agreement with my client doesn't allow me to release any of the code that he had paid me to develop or amend; but this was one of the easiest parts of the work that I did for him. The module gets you 98% of the way there and this thread picks up the rest.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

But just to make things clear, are we indeed talking about the oscommerce model provided directly by Moneris? They have a long install proces that forces to make edits to the base ZC files. I thought it was a no-no with upgrades.

Plugin Contributions

No. We're talking about the Zen Cart e-select API payment module available from here.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Well, that's a whole different ball game :) I looked in the contribution section, but didn't find it. I either blind, or it really isn't listed there. Thanks a bunch!!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    . All the information needed is already in this thread and if you track back through the older threads you'll find additional enhancements that allow you to add diagnostics and audit trail info.

Currently tracking down a bug where Zen will accept an order that never 'hits' (shows as declined or accepted) by Moneris servers. To say I'm frustrated would be an understatement.

Will look for the posts that Kuroi mentions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by weekend camper View Post
    Will look for the posts that Kuroi mentions.

Restepped through the bits detailed here and in Stealthman's post.

Stealthman's error checking pointed me in the direction that was previously touched upon by a poster in this thread ... namely that if you send order ID's to Moneris (no real need, but it kept my bookkeeper happy), Moneris demands that each ID be unique ... for example, a rule which is broken when a customer re-inputs corrected CC info.

My solution rested on adding a time stamp to the order ID sent to Moneris (doesn't affect Zen invoice at all).

Plugin Contributions

Hey, so I pretty much got it set up but get this error after entering CC info:

1146 Table 'b18cya_zencart.moneris_request' doesn't exist
    in:
    [insert into moneris_request (type, moneris_order_id, amount, pan_part, expdate) values ('preauth', '6083763766666076', '40.70', '5191 6469', '0708')]

Anyone know why ?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by b18cya View Post
    Hey, so I pretty much got it set up but get this error after entering CC info:

1146 Table 'b18cya_zencart.moneris_request' doesn't exist
    in:
    [insert into moneris_request (type, moneris_order_id, amount, pan_part, expdate) values ('preauth', '6083763766666076', '40.70', '5191 6469', '0708')]

Anyone know why ?
    Probably because you didn't create the moneris_request table as per documentation.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast