Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Moneris / eSelect Plus Payment Module

I followed it as per the instructions. The table had to be manually inserted into the database. That worked and we were receiving payments but there was still errors so an extra_datafile that defines ‘DIR_WS_MONERIS’ as ‘moneris/’ was created. All seems well now (although like I said we were still receiving payments even with the errors).
    Hope that helps.

Plugin Contributions

I can't find DIR_WS_MONERIS in the files at all. I know this references the moneris folder set to be in the root of the zen cart installation and understand how this would be necessary but with no mention of this in the files, I'm a bit perplexed. I expect I will brought in to help with this site once they go live so I'll wait and see. If I do, I may take the time to package up a version with corrections.
    The full-time Zen Cart Guru. WizTech4ZC.com

Plugin Contributions

Hey Delia,
    We've had a few more problems but I think they are finally fixed. You many want to speak with lat9 (Cindy) on the forum here since she is the one who corrected all the problems for us. I hope this helps!
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by delia View Post
    I can't find DIR_WS_MONERIS in the files at all. I know this references the moneris folder set to be in the root of the zen cart installation and understand how this would be necessary but with no mention of this in the files, I'm a bit perplexed. I expect I will brought in to help with this site once they go live so I'll wait and see. If I do, I may take the time to package up a version with corrections.
    I would be very interested in this as I have a client that is switching to Moneris for card processing. This may happen to others as Moneris is the service that the consulting firm SchooleyMitchell is recommending.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lynbor View Post
    I would be very interested in this as I have a client that is switching to Moneris for card processing. This may happen to others as Moneris is the service that the consulting firm SchooleyMitchell is recommending.
    Hey Lynbor,
    Like I said earlier, I would get in contact with lat9 (Cindy). We hired her to tweek the last few things to get it running perfectly (I'm not 100% sure on all the changes that were needed). She is affordable and a wealth of information. It would be wonderful if someone wanted to package up the changes and re-release the module. We are very happy with Moneris and the module works perfectly for us.
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com
    To err is human, but to really foul things up requires a computer. Farmers' Almanac, 1978

Plugin Contributions

Hello all,

We're currently running ZC 154 and our office is switching to Moneris as a paymant gateway.

Does anyone have the Moneris Payment Module functioning on ZC154? If so, would you be willing to make the updated files available?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kcb410 View Post
    Hello all,

We're currently running ZC 154 and our office is switching to Moneris as a paymant gateway.

Does anyone have the Moneris Payment Module functioning on ZC154? If so, would you be willing to make the updated files available?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Paul
    Hopefully, Colleen will chime in here. I don't have any records to identify what changes I made to help her.

Plugin Contributions

Hey Paul,
    Let me see what I can find. I am sure I have the files somewhere. Cindy (lat9) updated the mod for 1.5.4 for me and it works perfectly.
    Thanks, Colleen
    www.af-company.com

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Colleen. I appreciate the help!

Regards,
    Paul

Plugin Contributions

Hi Colleen, just wanted to see if you'd be willing to share the working version for 1.5.4? I had a client switch over recently and Moneris is no help at all.

Thanks!
    Mat

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast