Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Template "Future Zen"

Quote Originally Posted by ebatte
    I followed the installation instructions and get the following errors:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.domain/ebatte/mydomain.com/shop/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/header.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/.domain/ebatte/mydomain.com/shop/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/.domain/ebatte/mydomain.com/shop/includes/languages/english.php on line 616

Any suggestions on how to fix this?
    This is nothing to do with the template. Instead I believe that you may have a corrupt english.php file. This may not be obvious, because the file may appear OK in a directory listing. I recommend re-uploading this one file and trying again.

Good luck.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry for the most likely newbie questions...

On the main page where your *log yourself in* and *new products for X* are the bar that the words *new products for X* is in, is that a set graphic? (another words i need it to match the top bar and go all the way across, the text is centered but the bar is short.) or is that something i can make longer w/i CSS?

Also on the top there is the list of *topics* and then in a pretty blue bar the EZPages, and stuff, can you please point me to the correct sheet to change to take out the EZPages and stuff and move my *topics* down in to it?

sorry im am rather new at this and i cant figure out exactly where in the code it is.

Thanks!

oh and when i put this stylesheet up and rang the jewelry designer to ask her if she liked this one she was all *OMG THATS SO PRETTY!!*
    G Clef Jewelry
    Dichroic and Beaded Jewelry

Plugin Contributions

So glad you llike the template. It's a very simple template that shows how easy it is to create something a little different from Classic Zen Cart template

Quote Originally Posted by Lala_G_Clef_Jewelry
    On the main page where your *log yourself in* and *new products for X* are the bar that the words *new products for X* is in, is that a set graphic? (another words i need it to match the top bar and go all the way across, the text is centered but the bar is short.) or is that something i can make longer w/i CSS?
    This version of the template has fixed widths overall and for the graphics. You would need to edit the graphics to make them fit your preferred if you change the width. However, there are also techniques for allowing the width of the page to vary and the width of the graphics to vary with them. This approach can useful even if you intend to use a fixed width page layout, as it allows the graphics to be designed, before you settle on your page width. There'll be a short tutorial on varaible width graphics coming out soon.

Also on the top there is the list of *topics* and then in a pretty blue bar the EZPages, and stuff, can you please point me to the correct sheet to change to take out the EZPages and stuff and move my *topics* down in to it?
    Think of this as two separate actions. First turn off the EZ-Pages bar by going to the Config menu in Admin and selecting EZ-Page Settings (at the bottom in a default installation). Then set the value for EZ-Pages Display Status - Headebar Setting to 0 to turn off the bar you don't want.

Then, provided you don't have more than one line of *topics* (the official name is categories) find the following in your CSS
    #navEZPagesTop {
    background-image:url(../images/fullwidth_capsule.gif);
    background-repeat:no-repeat;
    font-size: 0.95em;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: 0em;
    padding: 0.5em 0 0.5em 1.5em;
    }
    and replace it with
    #navEZPagesTop, #navCatTabs {
    background-image:url(../images/fullwidth_capsule.gif);
    background-repeat:no-repeat;
    font-size: 0.95em;
    font-weight: bold;
    margin: 0em;
    padding: 0.5em 0 0.5em 1.5em;
    }

#navCatTabs {
    padding:0;
    }
    If you have more than one line, you will need to edit the graphic to make it taller. Though there will be a slightly more advanced tutorial on variable height graphics coming along a little after the one referred to earlier.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

thanks chap, good work on the new template :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I must say your template is much better than the originals.

Anyway, I face some problem.

The alignment went off

Please advice me how to recitify them...... as I am very new in this....

Plugin Contributions

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!

That worked very well!!

as for the first question, now i think i may just NOT want that part on the front anyways, i dunno, still deciding if i like that look or not or if i just want it to be a few products instead of so many....

my site is www.gclefjewerly.com/catalog if you want to see what ive, umm, messed with ;) there are still silly things here and there that i havent bothered to change yet like the *tag line here* so im reminded that i need to finish up what the heck im doing! but its a work in progress... oh and the logo will change since she likes the blue so much and besides that one was a 30sec she needed something up logo pos anyways...

Again thanks so much!
    G Clef Jewelry

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lawsu
    Hi,

I must say your template is much better than the originals.

Anyway, I face some problem.

The alignment went off

Please advice me how to recitify them...... as I am very new in this....

my newbie answer would be that your font-size is too large. try playing with it and see if that helps. I would guess you have it set at like 2em try maybe 1.7em
    G Clef Jewelry

Plugin Contributions

my newbie answer would be that your font-size is too large. try playing with it and see if that helps. I would guess you have it set at like 2em try maybe 1.7em
    You mean the main category or sub-category fonts?

I did not even adjust it as I do not even know where to adjust it....

Plugin Contributions

are you talking about the wording of *New Products For May Digital* wording?
    G Clef Jewelry

Plugin Contributions

actually there is 2 problem.

1) The "New Product for May" should sit inside the center border by itself.
    2) The sub categories starts to occupy the center border kicking the category "New Product for May" out of the space.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast