Plugin Contributions

session.auto_start error

Hi

After installation i get this error on my home page. "Warning: session.auto_start is enabled - please disable this php feature in php.ini and restart the web server."

If you click any link, or refresh the page you get "Fatal error: Unknown(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition navigationHistory of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ the session was started in D:\http\launchzone.co.za\shop\includes\application_top.php on line 397"

I cannot set session.auto_start to disabled as this affects to many other websites on my server. I have tried setting this to disabled in the config file but this hasn't worked.

Anbody know any way of getting around this.

Many thanks
    NuttyNuts

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: session.auto_start error

I'm not sure how you can set that in a Windows hosting environment.
    Are you allowed to set your own php.ini files to override the settings for other sites on the server?

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

database error Re: session.auto_start error

i got the same error

Warning: session.auto_start is enabled - please disable this php feature in php.ini and restart the web server.
    how can i fix this? i have customized and hosted yesterday. it was fine and now i got this error. how can i fix this?

i don't have access to php.ini since it was hosted on 3rd party server.
    I hosted on a linux server