Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Backup MySQL Database

Quote Originally Posted by swguy View Post
    This means your database password, as specified in admin/includes/configure.php, has special characters in them. Change it to one without special characters and it will work.
    Or modify the plugin such that the password is within quotes with the password immediately following the -p (no space to follow:
    Code:
    -p'" . DB_SERVER_PASSWORD . "'
    With the possibility of needing to use addslashes() around the password constant.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I am receiving the following in error logs after installing Backup MySQL Database plugin v157?
    Do you have any idea what is causing the error?

[19-Jul-2020 09:29:25 CST6CDT] Request URI: /shop_v157/my_admin_dir/index.php?cmd=backup_mysql&action=backup, IP address: 69.137.114.242
    #1 require(/home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/backup_mysql.php) called at [/home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant ICON_FILE_DOWNLOAD - assumed 'ICON_FILE_DOWNLOAD' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/backup_mysql.php on line 439.

[19-Jul-2020 09:29:25 CST6CDT] Request URI: /shop_v157/my_admin_dir/index.php?cmd=backup_mysql&action=backup, IP address: 69.137.114.242
    #1 require(/home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/backup_mysql.php) called at [/home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant IMAGE_RESTORE - assumed 'IMAGE_RESTORE' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/backup_mysql.php on line 461.

--> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant IMAGE_BACKUP - assumed 'IMAGE_BACKUP' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/tennes60/public_html/shop_v157/my_admin_dir/backup_mysql.php on line 500.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

You can probably add this to the bottom of the plugin's language file to stop those warnings:

Code:
    if (!defined('ICON_FILE_DOWNLOAD')) define('ICON_FILE_DOWNLOAD', 'Download');
    if (!defined('IMAGE_RESTORE')) define('IMAGE_RESTORE', 'Restore');
    if (!defined('IMAGE_BACKUP')) define('IMAGE_BACKUP', 'Backup');

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

What is the purpose of these errors and future errors warning?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jodean View Post
    What is the purpose of these errors and future errors warning?
    It's part of PHP's evolution. The PHP authors have been taking steps over the past few years to improve performance. Apparently the undefined-constants' checking at runtime was determined to be a bottle-neck.

Those messages are PHP's notice that an undefined constant was found and, for now, it's going to be interpreted as if the code had placed quotes around the constant name. Future versions of PHP will stop during the parsing step and issue an error if an undefined constant is discovered.

Plugin Contributions

Can I do a sql backup using this tool on zen cart 1.55 then take that file and place into my new zen cart 1.57 sql /backups folder and restore it?
    Any modules need to be updated to 1.57 as well I assume is that correct?
    Or is this just the wrong way to upgrade using this tool to in hence upgrade the database?
    Thx

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by spawnie69 View Post
    Can I do a sql backup using this tool on zen cart 1.55 then take that file and place into my new zen cart 1.57 sql /backups folder and restore it?
    Any modules need to be updated to 1.57 as well I assume is that correct?
    Or is this just the wrong way to upgrade using this tool to in hence upgrade the database?
    Thx
    Yes, but understand that upon restore of the old database into the new fileset that the database needs to be upgraded using zc_install... ideally also the backup was made when the store was in maintenance mode. Further, to truly retain records of store operation, once you've gotten familiar with what it will take to do the upgrade, then place the live site in maintenance mode, make the backup copy of the database, upload the backup, do zc_install on it, test, place back live
    Last edited by mc12345678; 15 Aug 2020 at 04:06 AM.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Using the latest version from plugins and ZC 1.5.7. I had the password issue which I fixed by removing special characters but now I have the following warning after backing up.

mysqldump: Error: 'Access denied; you need (at least one of) the PROCESS privilege(s) for this operation' when trying to dump tablespaces
    The backup is saved and I can restore.

Googling I found https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/cp...update.675657/

Is this the cause and the fix?

Brent

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Hi,

Using the latest version from plugins and ZC 1.5.7. I had the password issue which I fixed by removing special characters but now I have the following warning after backing up.

The backup is saved and I can restore.

Googling I found https://forums.cpanel.net/threads/cp...update.675657/

Is this the cause and the fix?

Brent
    Having similar issue. We moved a site from my VPS to its own VPS. After battling with the new host with the Exec() issue, now I'm getting this error. Customer is using:
    ZC v1.5.6c
    PHP Version: 7.2.33
    MySQL 5.7.31

Any way to fix this?
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

In
    admin\backup_mysql.php
    I added the following line
    PHP Code:
    $dump_params .= ' --no-tablespaces'
    around line 124.

I have no idea if this is the correct thing to do so didn't post here but as nobody else has replied you could give it a go

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast