Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Gift Certificate Help Please

I have followed your instructions from top page, tested this all worked except customer (me) received the email and it did not contain a redemption code. I had released the GC. I checked the GC queue sent and there was no information there with redemption code. Is there some other way to get this redemption code? I am not familiar with PHP. (only html & css!) I do not have a program to edit php.

I have read through several, (not all) pages and not seen this question.

Plugin Contributions

Also, is there a way to add an expiry date if the Certificate is not used in X number of days?

Plugin Contributions

Running ZC version 1.5.7c

Most times a gift card balance isn't used immediately and the customer looses or deletes the email containing the redemption code!

?? Question:
    Is there any way (for an admin) to enter a gift card dollar amount directly into a customers account? Is there a Plugin??

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by zapme1 View Post
    Running ZC version 1.5.7c

Most times a gift card balance isn't used immediately and the customer looses or deletes the email containing the redemption code!

?? Question:
    Is there any way (for an admin) to enter a gift card dollar amount directly into a customers account? Is there a Plugin??
    Code:
    <?php
    if (!empty($_POST['credit-submit'])) {
            // update coupon_gv_customer table
            $customer_id = $_POST['customers_id'];
            $credit = 0;
            $credit_check = $db->Execute('SELECT customer_id, amount FROM ' . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . ' WHERE customer_id =  "'. $customer_id . '"');
                  if($credit_check->RecordCount() < 1) {
                      $sql_data_array = array('customer_id' => $customer_id, 'amount' => $_POST['amount']);
            zen_db_perform(TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER, $sql_data_array);
                  } else {
                          echo $credit_check->fields['amount'];
                          $credit = $_POST['amount'] + $credit_check->fields['amount'];
                          $credit_update = $db->Execute('UPDATE ' . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . ' SET amount = "' . $credit . '" WHERE customer_id = "' . $customer_id . '"');
                  } 
    ?>

<form name="credit" method="post">      
                <div align="center"><strong>Issue a Credit</div><div align="center" id="customers_id">Order #: <?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_id', $credit_array);?><div align="center">Do not give credit for tax or delivery charges<br>$<input id="amount" type="text" name="amount" maxlength="5" placeholder="XX.XX" style="width: 50px;"/><br><input type="submit" name="credit-submit" value="Issue Credit"></div>
    </form>
    I use this on our website. My credit array is extensive though. You could change that to a simple input text with the customer id. This places a gift certificate directly into their account without it having to come from anywhere. Down side is you better trust anyone on your admin page because it doesn't restrict and doesn't allow you to monitor it other than watching what orders have the gift certificate.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by southshorepizza View Post
    Code:
    <?php
    if (!empty($_POST['credit-submit'])) {
            // update coupon_gv_customer table
            $customer_id = $_POST['customers_id'];
            $credit = 0;
            $credit_check = $db->Execute('SELECT customer_id, amount FROM ' . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . ' WHERE customer_id =  "'. $customer_id . '"');
                  if($credit_check->RecordCount() < 1) {
                      $sql_data_array = array('customer_id' => $customer_id, 'amount' => $_POST['amount']);
            zen_db_perform(TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER, $sql_data_array);
                  } else {
                          echo $credit_check->fields['amount'];
                          $credit = $_POST['amount'] + $credit_check->fields['amount'];
                          $credit_update = $db->Execute('UPDATE ' . TABLE_COUPON_GV_CUSTOMER . ' SET amount = "' . $credit . '" WHERE customer_id = "' . $customer_id . '"');
                  } 
    ?>

<form name="credit" method="post">      
                <div align="center"><strong>Issue a Credit</div><div align="center" id="customers_id">Order #: <?php echo zen_draw_pull_down_menu('customers_id', $credit_array);?><div align="center">Do not give credit for tax or delivery charges<br>$<input id="amount" type="text" name="amount" maxlength="5" placeholder="XX.XX" style="width: 50px;"/><br><input type="submit" name="credit-submit" value="Issue Credit"></div>
    </form>
    I use this on our website. My credit array is extensive though. You could change that to a simple input text with the customer id. This places a gift certificate directly into their account without it having to come from anywhere. Down side is you better trust anyone on your admin page because it doesn't restrict and doesn't allow you to monitor it other than watching what orders have the gift certificate.
    Thanks for the reply southshorepizza! Maybe I can give this a try. I was hoping for a ready-made MOD.... LOL

Where did you put this code?

Plugin Contributions

I worked it into admin/index_dashboard.php on V1.5.8. I don’t think V1.5.7 has that file though if I remember correctly. If you don’t have that file you can put in into admin/index.php.

Are you able to modify what I have posted to attach to customer file or do you need help with that also so it is more plug and play. 😅

Plugin Contributions

I worked it into admin/index_dashboard.php on V1.5.8. I don’t think V1.5.7 has that file though if I remember correctly. If you don’t have that file you can put in into admin/index.php.

Are you able to modify what I have posted to attach to customer file or do you need help with that also so it is more plug and play. ��
    I do appreciate your help!
    I'm away until just before New Years, so I will give it a try when I get back.

I think I can modify what you gave me here, but I may pick your brain if I run into any obstacles (if you don't mind...)

Happy Holidays & thanks once again!

Plugin Contributions

Are you able to modify what I have posted to attach to customer file or do you need help with that also so it is more plug and play. ��
    Well, I wasn't very successful!
    I can't seem to get the customer list in my dropdown!
    I'm needing to get a list of "first & last names" in the dropdown..... (maybe customer ID as well)

Would you be able to give me a bit of help with this?
    Much appreciated!

Plugin Contributions

Yea, ok, thanks anyway....

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031