Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: VAT-mod for European companies

Quote Originally Posted by cdaugustin
    Hi, i will atempt to install this nice looking mod on my zen 3.0.1 :).

PS: in case i fail, are there any alternatives to this mod?
    Ok, good luck!

The only alternative I know of is to set up zones and taxes and create discount groups and handle the European companies that shouldn't have VAT added manually. I've got to work before I started with this mod, so it can be done, but not as neat as this mod

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Back with news :). Ive succeded to install the mod (at least thats what i think). I am not sure where i can see the mod in action (but i was able to configure it from the admin). So now im testing payments with the protx module (i have also have installed a SEO module with some tweaks).

Thanks for the mod i hope everything works just right.

Augustin.

PS: if anyone is interested on how to make the SEO module (the Chemos) one work with everything send a message (i have modified it so that only the seo-pages actually get their links rewriten. This fixed my multiple image problem/login/checkout etc problem --> i was getting redirected to index).

Plugin Contributions

cdaugustin: Glad you liked it! While you're at it down load the latest version 1.1, uploaded today. It adds some functionality...

Plugin Contributions

Yello,

wheres the link ? :) if it has the file size is 127052 (of the zip) then its the one ive using now (ive downloaded it this morning).

Augustin

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

One more thing: where do i see the VAT kick in? (ive set my user country to be in Finland (added all the tax rate and stuff)). But it seems it wont charge be the 10% extra.

thanks,

Plugin Contributions

The latest version is 1.1, see the top of the txt-file... I've uploaded it around 12.20PM today... You can get it here: http://www.sweetfabrik.se/ZC/VAT-mod_130.zip Version 1.1 is 127118 bytes.

You should see the tax in the checkout, but it's crucial that the Tax Rates are configured right. You can look in the Install_130.txt (the 1.1 version) at the bottom to see how I configured mine. It's kind of tricky so try different settings and the priority of the Tax Rates seems to matter...

Plugin Contributions

Beez, you are a Genius

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I am using the latest version and Ive configured it exactly the way you told us in the text file (I will double and triple check that right now). But still the VAT is not appearing in the checkout nor on register new user altough it appears on the customer details in admin (i get a field to edit it).

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I have rechecked the zone and tax rates they are in place. Actually if I enable show prices with tax included they show up with tax in catalog. Problem is even if they show up with the tax when i add them to cart the tax goes away from the price. Before this ive atached all products to the tax class into which are the EU countries ...

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Can you specify your settings in Admin->Locations / Taxes->Zones Definitions, Tax Classes and Tax Rates. Is it in checkout that the tax goes away? Wow does it looks like?

For me I got just one tax class with is assign the the products. I have 3 Zone Definitions (EU, Sweden and World) and 3 Tax Rates (EU, Sweden and World) with priority 1, 2 and 3 (EU 1, Sweden 2 and World 3). EU and Sweden has the same Tax Rate and World has another. The World in both Zone Definitions and Tax Rates can be removed, it will then fall back to "TAX_UNKNOWN" for the countries not in the Zone Definitions for EU or Sweden. Are you with me?

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast