Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Changing the Add to cart button

I will have to install a fresh cart and try. If I use the one line you gave I get words on the page, If I use the entire add to cart code and replace the line I get the cart button with or without attributes.
    I must have changed it somehow while customizing the cart, it has lots of modifications. I can't switch to default because it wants files for PWAS that are not installed on template default.
    I appreciate your trying to help.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    To make the Add to Cart code not show when there are attributes, take out that code and change the one line:
    Code:
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    to read:
    Code:
    if (zen_has_product_attributes($_GET['products_id']) || CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    and the Add to Cart button will not show ...
    Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I actually had to change your replacement code to
    Code:
    if ((zen_has_product_attributes($_GET['products_id'])) || (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '')) {
    It needed the brackets separating the conditions to get it to work.

Plugin Contributions

Good catch ... thanks for the update that you have this working now ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add to cart button

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    For any other members looking to move add to cart button, details
    can be found at
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ve+cart+button
    YES, thats very usefull there is no message there
    im getting this message:
    rtyfugkj, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Log Out Home

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Add to cart button

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    For any other members looking to move add to cart button, details
    can be found at
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...ve+cart+button
    Yes its true, other people would like to know how to move the ad to cart button. so why not post the info here? To help people? Im getting this stupid message:
    vBulletin Message
    You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
    2. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

User Name:
    Password:
    Forgotten Your Password? Remember Me?
    The administrator may have required you to register before you can view this page.

Plugin Contributions

I get the same as rtyfugkj, and have done on some other occasions, despite seeming to have a User Name (which is auto entered, my familiar and usual username) and a Password. I'll try re-registering, but my impression is that there is some problem with the discussion boards' access. Still love the whole Zen cart thing though

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by member View Post
    Thanks for steering me in the right direction. I actually had to change your replacement code to
    Code:
    if ((zen_has_product_attributes($_GET['products_id'])) || (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '')) {
    It needed the brackets separating the conditions to get it to work.
    Hmm. I tried this on a nifty zen template and it actually produced the opposite result. i.e. I get 2 add to cart boxes with no attributes and the lower one disappears with attributes.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    To make the Add to Cart code not show when there are attributes, take out that code and change the one line:
    Code:
    if (CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    to read:
    Code:
    if (zen_has_product_attributes($_GET['products_id']) || CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {
    and the Add to Cart button will not show ...
    I re-quoted the originally posted code and message for clarity. In order to NOT display one of the two buttons in the absence of attributes (which I think was the gist of the original request) I believe the NOT operator is required like so:

Code:
    if (!(zen_has_product_attributes($_GET['products_id'])) || CUSTOMERS_APPROVAL == 3 and TEXT_LOGIN_FOR_PRICE_BUTTON_REPLACE_SHOWROOM == '') {

Plugin Contributions

im not sure if this is the right place to post but i couldn t find anything to help..
    on my site the add to cart button is a icon and i want it to be a button, like a css button .. how do i change it ?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234