Plugin Contributions

still no tax added during check out!!

I am really pulling my hair out with this tax problem. All of my settings appear to be correct, however, the tax is not added during checkout. At the moment I am simply addind 19% (Dutch sales tax rate) to the prices and not showing the tax during checkout. However, a friend of mine loged in under his account the other day and found that the tax was added...so I assumed that it was because I am the administrator of the site or something. Today, I changed all the prices so that the tax would be added correctly, asked my friend to log in again to check if it was working correctly...and it is NOT. So the problem doesn't even seem to be consistant. PLEASE respond to this as I have my site up and running (www.crackedkettle.com/e-store) and want to add new products. I have been ALL OVER this forum looking for answers and all I can think of is that there is a bug for forign companies and the problem lies in a problem with the zone setting not matching or something like that (I can't select a zone under 'store' but I can select netherlands under the 'tax' area).

Thanks,

Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: still no tax added during check out!!

Please do not start another thread.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.