Thread: Wishlist

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Wishlist

Quote Originally Posted by tcustomgolf View Post
    titangen,

This contrib is from the zen 1.2x days and is no longer being modified or supported. Unless some individual wants to take ownership and modify. I believe the only support is via this thread.

Also, I believe in coming versions of Zen, the dev team has promised a built-in wishlist.
    This contrib was was ported on version 0.41 for zen 1.3.7 the 27 june 2007 WishList v0.41

It means for me that the support exist !

could be great if we can put some other extra option

regards
    Last edited by titangen; 18 Oct 2007 at 07:26 PM. Reason: url error
    Zen cart or nothing !!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist

Ok, but doing a compare it is just fixes for 1.3.7. No new functionality.

It includes the fix on page one of this thread by saiyan, and the email fix that Jeff_Nash requested which I provided on the previous page, plus a couple of small .php changes.

I would try to get in touch with Mr. Unevolution and see if he can provide what you need.

All, titangen's link to v0.41 is from the original author and provides the fixes for 1.3.7 discussed in this post for the HTML Email problem, and the fix for the application_top.php file, which is unneeded. unevolution has modified the readme to reflect the elimination of the application_top.php change, and includes saiyan's fix. Table information remains the same.

Plugin Contributions

Can anyone help me figure this out? When emailing a wishlist to a friend the "from" name is my master email address at my host's web address and not from the owner of the wishlist. Any ideas what I need to change? The email is in html.

When I run this on my local test site through xampp the "from" field is correct and it's as a text email. I don't know why it wouldn't be the same on the live remote server.

Thanks!

Matt

Plugin Contributions

Did you ever get an answer to this question? I have the same problem and haven't figured out how to resolve it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crzipilot View Post
    Anyone else have this problem?? I have google analytics installed, and when I go and add an item to the wish list. I get these errors on the bottom of the page..

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/un_wishlist/google_analytics.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/11/d93880114/htdocs/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 180

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/un_wishlist/google_analytics.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/11/d93880114/htdocs/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 180
    www.characterdriven.com
    Character Driven Media

www.narnia-productions.com
    Stage, Screen and Event Services and Supplies

I would like to see this mod developed more.
    Rich People scream, Wealthy people whisper

www.cooltechcentral.com

Plugin Contributions

I was wonder if, (And if it doesn't perhaps a suggestion for future development)
    after someone buys something from the wish list, does this product get taken off the wish list?

That one small mod would probably make it more of a "Registry" then a wish list. However that is the functionality I am after.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Milo and all,

Good timing...on that question.

I've done alot of customizing to my store and mods that i find here.

This mod the wishlist I have turned into a watchlist. The very question of a item still being available after someone purchased it arose in my store when a item was still showing the add to cart button and then telling users the item was no longer available, really upset some people. So I had to create a work around which I think is working but I could use some testers to verify.

Below is the link to my store...Log in using [email protected] password: tester

The Watch List link is at the top next to Log Off. Some items should show as sold out.

Add some more items to the Watch List the add them to the shopping cart and checkout - use check or money order - after checkout check your watch list....do they still show a add to cart button or show sold out..

Will post the info here if anyone tests and reports back here.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I get this

Error: Sorry, there is no match for that email address and/or password.
    The Mod I am looking for would be more of a Wedding Registry
    (Since I am www.allforyourwedding.com )

Where it would get checked off the persons list....

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Wishlist

So is this mod functional with 1.3.8a or older versions of ZC?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by characterdriven View Post
    Originally Posted by Crzipilot View Post
    Anyone else have this problem?? I have google analytics installed, and when I go and add an item to the wish list. I get these errors on the bottom of the page..

Warning: main(includes/templates/template_default/un_wishlist/google_analytics.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/11/d93880114/htdocs/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 180

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/templates/template_default/un_wishlist/google_analytics.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /homepages/11/d93880114/htdocs/includes/templates/template_default/common/tpl_main_page.php on line 180
    Hi, have somebody resolved this issue? I have same problem..

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast