Thread: Wishlist

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist

IT WORKS!

Plugin Contributions

OK it does work as for as adding items to the wish list with css button but the add to cart button in the wishlist does not add to cart. This does not appear to be css button issue.

Any ideas

Thanks

I have a new install of 1.5.1 using the All Business Responsive Template. I had just installed the latest version of Wishlist 0.9a. After running the SQL in the admin area, I'm now unable to see the "attributes controller", and the 'A' links on my products have disappeared. I've looked thru other posts, but they mostly discuss the attributes disappearing in the actual cart, not admin. I've run the uninstall SQL to remove the Wishlist (being tired I didn't notice it said to do that only for a previous version) hopefully this didn't make things worse Anyway, does anyone have any idea why this install would have done anything to the attributes controller?
    http://151real151.gingerbreadtearoom.com/ No other modules have been installed except the Paypal & USPS ones. Should I manually remove all of the files that I uploaded via ftp? I don't know what running the SQL actually does to any settings in my store. (I did save the actual verbiage that came back after running the initial SQL if needed. Any hints on how to undo this module?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rbarbour View Post

If you already have this plugin installed, just run the Admin Access Control query:
    Code:
    # Register the configuration page for Admin Access Control
    INSERT IGNORE INTO admin_pages (page_key,language_key,main_page,page_params,menu_key,display_on_menu,sort_order) VALUES ('configZCAWishListModule','BOX_CONFIGURATION_ZCA_WISHLIST','FILENAME_CONFIGURATION',CONCAT('gID=',@cid),'configuration','Y',@cid);
    And re-upload the \admin\includes\extra_datafiles\wishlist_filenames.php

That's it! good to go for 1.5.x

New Installs should run the entire wishlist (sql file) and upload all folders and files.

Folder structure will work in all zc versions. I did not spend much time creating separate folders, sql queries and docs for 1.5.x for my replacement changes all drastically.
    Everything worked after upgrade to 1.5 except for missing Admin view of Wish List. Followed the above instructions with SQL statement of 1 item processed but the admin module is still blank listing Only the header of Title -Value - Option????? This is to turn the module on & off but there still nothing in the Extras to View Customers Wish Lists
    Last edited by Lackew; 17 Jun 2014 at 05:48 PM.
    blessed be the day we make tomorrow a better yesterday

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Lackew View Post
    Everything worked after upgrade to 1.5 except for missing Admin view of Wish List. Followed the above instructions with SQL statement of 1 item processed but the admin module is still blank listing Only the header of Title -Value - Option????? This is to turn the module on & off but there still nothing in the Extras to View Customers Wish Lists
    After several weeks on uninstall & Re re reinstalls I got rid of the entire mod since I could not access customers Wish Lists. At least I thought I did. The Wish List Module in Configuration of admin is still listed but still blank when clicked. How do I get rid of in ENTIRELY?????

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone added Wishlist link to product listing page? I would like to add it below Sold Out items. I see the code I need in wishlist_cart_actions.php, and know where to put the link in functions_general.php, but am a bit stumped after that. Would like "which list" link under "sold out" in product listing to add that product to wish list, and hopefully show a nice message that it was added. Anyone done this?

Plugin Contributions

After several weeks on uninstall & Re re reinstalls I got rid of the entire mod since I could not access customers Wish Lists. At least I thought I did. The Wish List Module in Configuration of admin is still listed but still blank when clicked. How do I get rid of in ENTIRELY?????
    I can't remember if there was any SQL to add so maybe check the read me and see what it says.

If still showing check for the idea of maybe you uploaded more than 1 of some of the files or put them into the wrong spot. I could not get the editor to show either and found I did just that, dropped a file into the wrong area and missed the folder I wanted it in.

dlcohenzc

Has anyone added Wishlist link to product listing page? I would like to add it below Sold Out items. I see the code I need in wishlist_cart_actions.php, and know where to put the link in functions_general.php, but am a bit stumped after that. Would like "which list" link under "sold out" in product listing to add that product to wish list, and hopefully show a nice message that it was added. Anyone done this?

Have you tried moving that bit of code into different area of the file it goes in to see exactly where it shows. I do not have a sold out button but I put mine down and just above the additional images.

The readme tells you what file to place it in for the product page and about where but you can still move it around to suit you.

Plugin Contributions

I can't remember if there was any SQL to add so maybe check the read me and see what it says.

If still showing check for the idea of maybe you uploaded more than 1 of some of the files or put them into the wrong spot. I could not get the editor to show either and found I did just that, dropped a file into the wrong area and missed the folder I wanted it in.
    Thank you Dark Angel for your reply....The mod has been removed from the store side which operated properly. The reason I wanted to remove it is because it will not load correctly in admin so I cannot view the customers wish list nor can I enable or disable the mode from admin. It worked wonderful in 1.39 but after upgrade to 1.5 the admin config page is blank and there is nothing in admin Xtras.

So if you have any ideas of how to get it to load the right way in Admin I would love to keep the mod. It is very helpful with sending customers suggestions for similar or alternative products!!!!

Plugin Contributions

It worked wonderful in 1.39 but after upgrade to 1.5 the admin config page is blank and there is nothing in admin extras.
    To clarify: even after uninstall the Wish List Module link shows altho the page is blank like it was when it was installed!!!

Plugin Contributions

To clarify: even after uninstall the Wish List Module link shows altho the page is blank like it was when it was installed!!!
    The last time this happened to me with a mod was when I did not get everything uploaded correctly, did not install the SQL right or files were chmodded with wrong permissions or corrupted on upload.

I would suggest that you upload all the files again by manually highlighting a few at a time in the zip then uploading to the proper folders. Run the SQL to make sure they get "seen". Then clear the cache for your browser/quit the browser and come back to the store.

Check to see if the mod is showing like it should.

depending on the last version you had you might have had to remove all files for it to start with. There are quite a few files in the read me that should have been deleted from the server too, did you by chance do them. I always take out all files from a mod even if I am just updating the files.

In configuration or is it modules, somewhare there is the area to turn it on too. this is sometimes overlooked.

Hopefullly that helps....a little

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast