Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Is anyone USING any Ebay <----> Zencart Synchronizing software?

Just an open question: Is anyone using any third-party or community add-ons that sync eBay with Zencart?

I see the occasional add-on here in the community, and a few in the third-party market.....but I'd like to hear from anyone actually USING them.

Which one(s) are you using? Do you recommend them?

My store is already synched with Amazon and Walmart, but I did most of the coding to interface with those API's and SDK's that they provide. When it comes to eBay, I was hoping there was just an easy solution to either mirror the ZenCart listings, or mirror the Amazon listings.

Just hoping to hear from someone who actually is using one of these modules (and not just get a pointer to where they are online). I'd like to hear how they are working for you, and what problems you may have run into.
    - Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Is anyone USING any Ebay <----> Zencart Synchronizing software?

I tried to use the integration, but it won't install. I get this message when I try to install it on zc:

WARNING: An Error occurred; please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data.

I don't know if I did something wrong when I added the 2 files to my folders or if it's something else. Maybe you can figure out how to use the plug-in. I'm not tech-savvy, and I really wanted to make my life easier with this plug-in, but I've now resorted to adding products 1 by 1... The thread link is below.

https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....highlight=ebay

Plugin Contributions

When you get that error on your display, there's a PHP or MySQL issue that has been logged in a file in the site's /logs directory.

If you're running zc157 or later (it sounds like you are), you can go to the admin's Modules :: Plugins and install the Display Logs plugin to view the contents of those files in the admin.

If you post-back the log associated with the eBay plugin's issue, I'm pretty sure that someone can help. Remember, though, that admin logs contain the name of your "secret" admin sub-directory; make sure to xxx that directory name out of the log before you post!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by lat9 View Post
    When you get that error on your display, there's a PHP or MySQL issue that has been logged in a file in the site's /logs directory.

If you're running zc157 or later (it sounds like you are), you can go to the admin's Modules :: Plugins and install the Display Logs plugin to view the contents of those files in the admin.

If you post-back the log associated with the eBay plugin's issue, I'm pretty sure that someone can help. Remember, though, that admin logs contain the name of your "secret" admin sub-directory; make sure to xxx that directory name out of the log before you post!

ZEN CART VERSION:
    (You are presently using: v1.5.8a)
    [12-Mar-2024 10:08:05 UTC] Request URI: /zcadmin/index.php?cmd=plugin_manager&page=1&colKey=ebayintegration&action=doInstall, IP address:, Language id 1
    #1 trigger_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:667]
    #2 queryFactory->show_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:634]
    #3 queryFactory->set_error() called at [/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:275]
    #4 queryFactory->Execute() called at [/zc_plugins/ebayintegration/v1.0.0/Installer/ScriptedInstaller.php:30]
    #5 ScriptedInstaller->executeInstall() called at [/includes/classes/PluginSupport/ScriptedInstaller.php:32]
    #6 Zencart\PluginSupport\ScriptedInstaller->doInstall() called at [/includes/classes/PluginSupport/Installer.php:91]
    #7 Zencart\PluginSupport\Installer->executeScriptedInstaller() called at [/includes/classes/PluginSupport/Installer.php:42]
    #8 Zencart\PluginSupport\Installer->executeInstallers() called at [/includes/classes/PluginSupport/BasePluginInstaller.php:45]
    #9 Zencart\PluginSupport\BasePluginInstaller->processInstall() called at [/includes/classes/ViewBuilders/PluginManagerController.php:125]
    #10 Zencart\ViewBuilders\PluginManagerController->processActionDoInstall() called at [/includes/classes/ViewBuilders/BaseController.php:37]
    #11 Zencart\ViewBuilders\BaseController->processRequest() called at [/zcadmin/plugin_manager.php:94]
    #12 require(/zcadmin/plugin_manager.php) called at [/zcadmin/index.php:11]
    --> PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(`ebay_cache_id`),
    UNIQUE KEY `cache_key` (`cache_key`),
    KEY `keep` (`kee...' at line 7 :: CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `zen_ebay_cache` (
    `ebay_cache_id` int(20) NOT NULL,
    `cache_key` varchar(256) NOT NULL,
    `cache_value` mediumtext NOT NULL,
    `cache_date` date NOT NULL DEFAULT '2000-01-01',
    `keep` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0
    PRIMARY KEY (`ebay_cache_id`),
    KEY `keep` (`keep`),
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; ==> (as called by) /zc_plugins/ebayintegration/v1.0.0/Installer/ScriptedInstaller.php on line 30 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.

Plugin Contributions

As indicated in that error log, there's a syntax error in that SQL. Remove the highlighted comma after the `keep` KEY statement.
    Code:
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `zen_ebay_cache` (
    KEY `keep` (`keep`),
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

Plugin Contributions

As indicated in that error log, there's a syntax error in that SQL. Remove the highlighted comma after the `keep` KEY statement.
    Code:
    KEY `keep` (`keep`),
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;
    I removed the comma but still get the same error...

--> PHP Fatal error: 1064:You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '(`ebay_cache_id`),
    KEY `keep` (`keep`)
    ) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8; ==> (as called by) /zc_plugins/ebayintegration/v1.0.0/Installer/ScriptedInstaller.php on line 30 <== in /includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 667.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WyrdGifts View Post
    I removed the comma but still get the same error...

KEY `keep` (`keep`)
    Oops, besides an unwanted comma, there was also a missing one; use the following, adding that highlighted comma, below, and removing the highlighted ENGINE and DEFAULT clauses highlighted above.
    Code:
    `keep` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    KEY `keep` (`keep`)
    );

Plugin Contributions

Oops, besides an unwanted comma, there was also a missing one; use the following, adding that highlighted comma, below, and removing the highlighted ENGINE and DEFAULT clauses highlighted above.
    Code:
    `keep` tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0,
    KEY `keep` (`keep`)
    );
    Thank you, that changed the error. Now it goes to a black screen with this error:
    This page isn’t working
    wyrdgifts.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    HTTP ERROR 500

And the log error is:
    [17-Mar-2024 11:09:43 UTC] PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /zc_plugins/ebayintegration/v1.0.0/Installer/ScriptedInstaller.php on line 246

[17-Mar-2024 11:09:43 UTC] Request URI: /zcadmin/index.php?cmd=plugin_manager&page=1&colKey=ebayintegration&action=doInstall, IP address: xxx.xxx.xxx.x
    --> PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected end of file in /zc_plugins/ebayintegration/v1.0.0/Installer/ScriptedInstaller.php on line 246.

I really do appreciate the help, I wish I was more tech savvy...

Plugin Contributions

Here's hoping that the original developer of the eBay integration will step in for the unexpected end-of-file problem. Visually correcting the SQL statement was one thing, but I don't currently have the time to download and correct the actual code of that plugin.

Plugin Contributions

Here's hoping that the original developer of the eBay integration will step in for the unexpected end-of-file problem. Visually correcting the SQL statement was one thing, but I don't currently have the time to download and correct the actual code of that plugin.
    I hope so but I pm'd them about a month ago and never heard from them. Thank you for the help though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast