Thread: Wishlist

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist

I still use 1.3.9h but hopefully someone will tell me what could have gone amiss...I swear that at one time the wishlist images would be clickable, so customer could view the product. Now they are not, could someone please tell me what to add and where or was I imagining the whole click image thing?

Plugin Contributions

This is an old thread, but I'm using this plugin. Is there a way to require an attribute to be selected before adding an item to the attributes? I've tried to get it and can't.

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone successfully been able to get the script to install on 1.56a? I attempted it (copy and paste method) and it gives me an error. If someone has would you mind helping me figure out why it won't install? I am using the responsive classic template. Thanks so much in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kdevita View Post
    Has anyone successfully been able to get the script to install on 1.56a? I attempted it (copy and paste method) and it gives me an error. If someone has would you mind helping me figure out why it won't install? I am using the responsive classic template. Thanks so much in advance.
    This is a very old mod that hasn't been updated in awhile. This is my next mod to try and update. I think though lat9 has a paid one that works well.

Plugin Contributions

If I am not mistaken this plugin was buggy in the beginning, so probably better off using wishpot. There is an integration for that, but that is old as well. I think going to try to implement wishpot instead. Like, I said this didn't work 100 percent from the beginning and had issues.

Plugin Contributions

As far as I can tell wishpot is dead. The only thing that works is their help pages, the main site has apparently been down for quite a while.
    The best wishlist mod is Lat9's, it has all of the functionality of the original and even has a conversion script.
    Mike
    GeekHost - Zen Cart Certified & PCI Compliant Hosting
    The Zen Cart Forum...Better than a monitor covered with post-it notes!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barco57 View Post
    As far as I can tell wishpot is dead. The only thing that works is their help pages, the main site has apparently been down for quite a while.
    The best wishlist mod is Lat9's, it has all of the functionality of the original and even has a conversion script.
    I haven't tried Lat9's one but I am sure it's good. Yes, looks like wishpot is dead.

Plugin Contributions

If anyone want's to help me with this, here is the github repository.

https://github.com/tmccaff/zencart-wishlists

Plugin Contributions

Does anyone see an issue with this? I am trying to make an auto install script for this module.

PHP Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // Part of the WishLists plugin, created by Thomas McCaffery
    $autoLoadConfig[210][] = array ('autoType' => 'init_script',

'loadFile' => 'init_wishlist_admin.php');
    Then the init script:
    PHP Code:
    <?php
    // -----
    // Part of the Wishlist plugin, created by Thomas McCaffery
    if (!defined('IS_ADMIN_FLAG')) {
        die(
    'Illegal Access');
    }

define('WISHLIST_CURRENT_VERSION''1.5.6');
    define('WISHLIST_CURRENT_UPDATE_DATE''2019-08-12');

$version_release_date WISHLIST_CURRENT_VERSION ' (' WISHLIST_CURRENT_UPDATE_DATE ')';

function 
    init_wishlist_next_sort($menu_key)
    {
        global 
    $db;

$next_sort $db->Execute('SELECT MAX(sort_order) as max_sort FROM ' TABLE_ADMIN_PAGES " WHERE menu_key='$menu_key'");
        return 
    $next_sort->fields['max_sort'] + 1;
    }
    $configurationGroupTitle 'Wishlist Configuration';
    $configuration $db->Execute("SELECT configuration_group_id FROM " TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP " WHERE configuration_group_title = '$configurationGroupTitle' LIMIT 1");
    if (
    $configuration->EOF) {

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP "
                     (configuration_group_title, configuration_group_description, sort_order, visible)
                     VALUES ('
    $configurationGroupTitle', '$configurationGroupTitle', '1', '1');");

$cgi $db->Insert_ID();

$db->Execute("UPDATE " TABLE_CONFIGURATION_GROUP " SET sort_order = $cgi WHERE configuration_group_id = $cgi;");
    } else {

$cgi $configuration->fields['configuration_group_id'];
    }

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, set_function) VALUES ('Version/Release Date', 'WISHLIST_MODULE_VERSION', '" $version_release_date "', 'The Wishlist version number and release date.', $cgi, 1, now), 'trim(')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist Module Switch', 'MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED', 'true', 'Set this option true or false to enable or disable the wishlist', $cgi, 5, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist sidebox header link', 'SIDEBOX_LINK_HEADER', 'true', 'Set this option true or false to make the sidebox header a link to the wishlist page.', $cgi, 6, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist allow multiple lists', 'ALLOW_MULTIPLE_WISHLISTS', 'true', 'Set this option true or false to allow for more than 1 wishlist', $cgi, 7, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist display category filter', 'DISPLAY_CATEGORY_FILTER', 'false', 'Set this option true or false to enable a category filter', $cgi, 8, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist default name', 'DEFAULT_WISHLIST_NAME', 'Default', 'Enter the name you want to be assigned to the initial wishlist.', $cgi, 9, now(), NULL, NULL)");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist show list after product addition', 'DISPLAY_WISHLIST', 'false', 'Set this option true or false to show the wishlist after a product was added to the wishlist', $cgi, 10, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist display max items in extended view', 'MAX_DISPLAY_EXTENDED', '10', 'Enter the maximum amount of products you want to show in extended view.<br />default = 10', $cgi, 11, now(), NULL, NULL)");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist display max items in compact view', 'MAX_DISPLAY_COMPACT', '20', 'Enter the maximum amount of products you want to show in extended view.<br />default = 20', $cgi, 12, now(), NULL, NULL)");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist default view Switch', 'DEFAULT_LIST_VIEW', 'extended', 'Set the default view of the list to compact or extended view', $cgi, 13, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'compact\', \'extended\'),')");

$db->Execute("INSERT INTO " TABLE_CONFIGURATION " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, use_function, set_function ) VALUES ( 'Wishlist allow multiple products to cart', 'ALLOW_MULTIPLE_PRODUCTS_CART_COMPACT', 'false', 'Set this option true or false to allow multiple products to be moved in the cart via checkboxes in compact view', $cgi, 14, now(), NULL, 'zen_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),')");

$db->Execute("DROP TABLE IF EXISTS " TABLE_WISHLISTS ", " TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_WISHLISTS

);

$db->Execute(

"CREATE TABLE " TABLE_WISHLISTS " (
                        id int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
                        customers_id int(11) NOT NULL,
                        created datetime default NULL,
                        modified datetime default NULL,
                        name varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
                        comment varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
                        default_status int(1) NOT NULL,
                        public_status int(1) NOT NULL,
                        PRIMARY KEY (id),
                     ) ENGINE=MyISAM"

);

$db->Execute(

"CREATE TABLE " TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_WISHLISTS " (
                        products_id int(11) NOT NULL,
                        wishlists_id int(11) NOT NULL,
                        created datetime default NULL,
                        modified datetime default NULL,
                        quantity int(2) NOT NULL,
                        priority int(1) NOT NULL,
                        comment varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
                        attributes varchar(255) NOT NULL default '',
                        PRIMARY KEY (products_id,wishlists_id)
                     ) ENGINE=MyISAM"

);
            }

// Register the admin-level pages for use.
        //

if (function_exists('zen_page_key_exists')) {
            if (!
    zen_page_key_exists('configWishListModule')) {

zen_register_admin_page('configWishListModule''BOX_CONFIGURATION_WISHLIST''FILENAME_CONFIGURATION'"gID=$cgi"'configuration''Y'init_wishlist_next_sort ('configuration'));
            }
        }
    Last edited by tmccaff; 18 Aug 2019 at 05:00 PM.

Plugin Contributions

If you are looking to upgrade this plugin I would suggest starting with the sql issues. I is not allowing the database tables to be made. I ended up transferring my old table in from previous database. Here is the sql file

Code:
    # WishList v0.8 SQL Load for MySQL databases
    -- CREATE Wish list CONFIGURATION GROUP --
    SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Wish list';
    DELETE FROM configuration WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;
    DELETE FROM configuration_group WHERE configuration_group_id = @t4;

INSERT INTO configuration_group VALUES (NULL, 'Wish list', 'Settings for Wish list', '110', '1');
    UPDATE configuration_group SET sort_order = last_insert_id() WHERE configuration_group_id = last_insert_id();

SET @t4=0;
    SELECT (@t4:=configuration_group_id) as t4 
    FROM configuration_group
    WHERE configuration_group_title= 'Wish list';

INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist Module Switch', 'UN_DB_MODULE_WISHLISTS_ENABLED', 'true', 'Set this option true or false to enable or disable the wishlist', @t4, 710, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist sidebox header link', 'UN_DB_SIDEBOX_LINK_HEADER', 'true', 'Set this option true or false to make the sidebox header a link to the wishlist page.', @t4, 711, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist allow multiple lists', 'UN_DB_ALLOW_MULTIPLE_WISHLISTS', 'true', 'Set this option true or false to allow for more than 1 wishlist', @t4, 712, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist display category filter', 'UN_DB_DISPLAY_CATEGORY_FILTER', 'false', 'Set this option true or false to enable a category filter', @t4, 713, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist default name', 'DEFAULT_WISHLIST_NAME', 'Default', 'Enter the name you want to be assigned to the initial wishlist.', @t4, 714, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist show list after product addition', 'DISPLAY_WISHLIST', 'false', 'Set this option true or false to show the wishlist after a product was added to the wishlist', @t4, 715, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist display max items in extended view', 'UN_MAX_DISPLAY_EXTENDED', '10', 'Enter the maximum amount of products you want to show in extended view.<br />default = 10', @t4, 716, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist display max items in compact view', 'UN_MAX_DISPLAY_COMPACT', '20', 'Enter the maximum amount of products you want to show in extended view.<br />default = 20', @t4, 717, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist default view Switch', 'UN_DEFAULT_LIST_VIEW', 'extended', 'Set the default view of the list to compact or extended view', @t4, 718, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('compact', 'extended'),");
    INSERT INTO configuration VALUES (NULL, 'Wishlist allow multiple products to cart', 'UN_DB_ALLOW_MULTIPLE_PRODUCTS_CART_COMPACT', 'false', 'Set this option true or false to allow multiple products to be moved in the cart via checkboxes in compact view', @t4, 719, now(), now(), NULL, "zen_cfg_select_option(array('true', 'false'),");

# --------------------------------------------------------
    #
    # Table structure for table un_wishlists
    #
    # avoid data loss when reinstall (this will give a table exists error)
    # if you want the table to be removed, then reinstalled; uncomment line below
    #DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `un_wishlists`;
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `un_wishlists` (
      `id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
      `customers_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `created` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      `modified` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      `name` varchar(255) default NULL,
      `comment` varchar(255) default NULL,
      `default_status` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '0',
      `public_status` tinyint(1) NOT NULL default '1',
      PRIMARY KEY  (`id`)
    ) TYPE=MyISAM;
    INSERT INTO un_wishlists VALUES (1, 0, now(), now(), 'donotuse', 'donotuse', 0, 0);

# --------------------------------------------------------
    #
    #April 2011 v0.8 added column
    #added column for attributes, if you need to just add the column to an existing table use:
    #alter table un_products_to_wishlists add column attributes VARCHAR(255);
    #in the sql patch tool in zen cart
    #
    # Table structure for table un_products_to_wishlists
    #

# avoid data loss when reinstall (this will give a table exists error)
    # if you want the table to be removed, then reinstalled; uncomment line below
    #DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `un_products_to_wishlists`;
    CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `un_products_to_wishlists` (
      `products_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `un_wishlists_id` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',
      `created` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      `modified` datetime NOT NULL default '0000-00-00 00:00:00',
      `quantity` int(2) NOT NULL default '1',
      `priority` int(1) NOT NULL default '2',
      `comment` varchar(255) default NULL,
      `attributes` varchar(255) default NULL,
      PRIMARY KEY  (`products_id`,`un_wishlists_id`)
    ) TYPE=MyISAM;

Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast