Thread: Wishlist

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Wishlist

I installed this in 1.3.9h and seems to do what I need, except I'd like to have the Wish List sidebox constantly viewable when a customer logs in. Currently, customers don't know where or how to view/access their Wish List.

I tell them to visit any product page for the sidebox to show up, but that's not ideal.

Any tips or suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sportbiker View Post
    I installed this in 1.3.9h and seems to do what I need, except I'd like to have the Wish List sidebox constantly viewable when a customer logs in. Currently, customers don't know where or how to view/access their Wish List.

I tell them to visit any product page for the sidebox to show up, but that's not ideal.

Any tips or suggestions?
    The sidebox, I think, has not really worked like it should but you would get more help if you supplied a link so we could see what it is doing.

what template you are using is helpful too

I have a link in the drop down menu but before I added it I had a link in the home link line and one in the sideboxes as an ez-page link.... the link would be something like this http://store location here/index.php?main_page=wishlist and called My Wishlist wo when they are logged in they will be able to access it.

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for chiming in. I should say that the Wish List does work and we recently ran a special guiding people to use it which worked out great.

I am not using a special template (like a Mons*** Template). It's just my own customized version.

To be clear, the wishlist sidebox is only viewable after a logged in customer is on a product page. If you were to log in and you're on the homepage, you won't see it. If you go to "My Account", you won't see it. If you click on a product category, you won't see it. But if you drill down to an actual product page, the sidebox finally shows on the sidebar.

It's just hard to guide a customer to access their own wish list by instructing them to click on any product so the sidebox appears.

So — because you asked and if you're curious — here's my site: r u g g e d r a d i o s . c o m

p.s. - Adding a link as you mentioned is a great idea. I may add that to the "My Account" page.

Plugin Contributions

I have never been able to use this plug in. I want to try re-installing but how do I find out what version I have? Also when I removed all of the previous files from my practice zencart it causes me to lose some of the attributes of my bookstore like the authors and music file lists. What should I do?

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Wishlist

SORRY to be adding a question and not a solution. (Please note I am not the developer - and he is not very available right now so I am trying to find an answer myself as it may be a simple PHP file change that even I can do):

I could not find this exact issue anywhere on the thread: we have installed the Add to Wish List button on the product detail page but when you click on that button it adds the item to the SHOPPING CART and not the WISHLIST. If you use the button in the side box it works, but our side box does not show up on the product detail page.

Any ideas? Thank you in advance.

Plugin Contributions

More info: This is what I see in the code for this button:

<!--

bof Wishlist button

-->

<div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">

<a href="http://www.ecoplum.com/shop/index.php?main_page=un_wishlist&…number_of_uploads=0&products_id=20456&action=un _add_wishlist">
    <input type="image" title=" Add to Wish List " alt="Add to Wish List" src="includes/templates/classic/buttons/english/wishlist_add.gif"></input>
    </a>

</div>
    <!--

eof Wishlist button

-->

The link, if copy and pasted into a new tab, works. But clicking on the button doesn't... THANK YOU FOR ANY GUIDANCE!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Gmachlin View Post
    More info: This is what I see in the code for this button:

<!--

bof Wishlist button

-->

<div id="productWishlistLink" class="buttonRow back">

<a href="http://www.ecoplum.com/shop/index.php?main_page=un_wishlist&…number_of_uploads=0&products_id=20456&action=un _add_wishlist">
    <input type="image" title=" Add to Wish List " alt="Add to Wish List" src="includes/templates/classic/buttons/english/wishlist_add.gif"></input>
    </a>

</div>
    <!--

eof Wishlist button

-->

The link, if copy and pasted into a new tab, works. But clicking on the button doesn't... THANK YOU FOR ANY GUIDANCE!!
    Could you please ell which version of zencart you are using and which version of the wishlist you are installing

Plugin Contributions

I seem to have lost my wishlist button.

When I click on the link for it to view the image, it sends me looking into the main default template and not into my templates/button folder

It was working earlier today.

I even uploaded the button to the default template folder along with all the other wishllist files for just in case and still no button.

http://fantasiesrealm.com/market and choose any product to see the text code showing with no button.

I also forgot to mention I am fairly sure that it is .09 that I am using but I did notice the code I have in the tpl_file is not the same as the one in the example one from the zip

Plugin Contributions

SORRY to be adding a question and not a solution. (Please note I am not the developer - and he is not very available right now so I am trying to find an answer myself as it may be a simple PHP file change that even I can do):

I could not find this exact issue anywhere on the thread: we have installed the Add to Wish List button on the product detail page but when you click on that button it adds the item to the SHOPPING CART and not the WISHLIST. If you use the button in the side box it works, but our side box does not show up on the product detail page.

Same issue for me version 1.5.1 WISHLIST FOR ZEN CART 1.5.x

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

If I recall this same thing happened with the 1.3.9 version too. I will look through my list of edits and see if I find anything but.....

Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast