Plugin Contributions

LinkPoint API still a problem

I think I missed the idea that Jason (Brimsjewelry) about making LinkPoint API work connection. I hope Jason reads this message and share how he made LinkPoint API work. Or does anybody else know aside from Jason?

I already installed mine but when I made a test to checkout, it gave a horrible error message!

So I need to know the correct step by step installation and configuration, please.

Any Zen Master can handle this?

Thanks.

Virtue
    Virtue

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: LinkPoint API still a problem

Was the horrible message when you tried to install and it said a key already existed?

Or was the horrible message something else that you could perhaps share with us so we have a clue what you might be talking about?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Re: LinkPoint API still a problem

Hello Linda,

These are the errors am getting. It said lpphp is missing when I included that in the installation. Do you think I placed it in the wrong folder? Thanks. See below:

Warning: before_process(includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/exophora/public_html/e-store/includes/modules/payment/linkpointapi.php on line 237

Warning: before_process(includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/exophora/public_html/e-store/includes/modules/payment/linkpointapi.php on line 237

Warning: before_process(): Failed opening 'includes/linkpoint/lpphp.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/exophora/public_html/e-store/includes/modules/payment/linkpointapi.php on line 237

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: lpphp in /home/exophora/public_html/e-store/includes/modules/payment/linkpointapi.php on line 239
    Virtue

Plugin Contributions

Might check the structure of the files that you loaded and make sure that you have the most recent version ...

There should be some threads on LinkPoint that could help you out via a search in the upper left search box ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Re: LinkPoint API still a problem

Jeff sent me the latest version for LinkPoint. I read all the history notes but I did not see a clear idea if I have to make a separate folder or directory under the payment module for linkpoint.

where should I place the pem and lphp file?

Linkpoint is already integrated in the admin but I cannot make a connection. That's my issue. I get error message. Do I have to create another folder for the pem or lphp file?

Thanks.
    Virtue

Hi Virtue,

The problem for me with Linkpoint turned out to be that port 1129 (I think thats the right port) was closed on the server. Once it was opened up the api worked just fine. Too well, in fact. I ran a test transaction on my debit card for an amount I knew it would decline and this am i got a fraud alert phone call from Mastercard about that "charge". LOL

At any rate, i did not get any of the errors you are getting so, unfortunately, I can't help. But I hope someone here can get you fixed up.

Jason

www.abcjewelrydepot.com

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: LinkPoint API still a problem

Hi Jason,

I was able to figure it out. Now it is working. I did not have that fatal error message anymore. But I am just wondering why it was not recorded at LinkPoint Central though. Possibly because it is still in the test mode? I use my business card too but it was not in recorded.

Now the thing that I have to figure it out is to make a secure connection.

I guess I have to call LinkPoint on this.

Thanks though.
    Virtue