Page 92 of 124 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Hi all :-) This is my first post here :-) I'am trying to install this mod and it all go's well if I leave the admin folder name as admin, but if i try to change the name of the admin folder either before I install or after I install the mod, I cant log in to the admin page as it redirects me to a Url with admin as the name of the folder and not the name I have made up for the admin folder ? this is after I have put my login detals in and press submit. Not to sure where I am going wrong here ? But any help or input would be great :-) Thanks for the help guys :-)

Plugin Contributions

Although I havent tried this with any other than "admin" as the folder name, but my 1st question would be,
    Did you change the config files to reflect the new name of the admin folder?

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for the reply :-) Yes i have tryed it with the names changed in the config files, but no change :-( My only worry is that the install info says that you should change the admin folder name, but it seems that some ppl dont change the name of the admin folder.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,
    I have tried to install admin profiles in a German version of Zen Cart 1.3.8A, but this has failed. Indeed, the users page comes well, but the updates cannot be saved. The superadministrator can thereby open also no more folders. My Zen Cart version is completely reinstalled, without some updates and installed plug-ins. I have done a complete code comparison and have summarized all code paragraphs into a PDF file to find out whether I myself can find the cause. But I am too new in Zen Cart and know not enough in his API. Nevertheless, I would like to run with pleasure your Admin tool in the German version of Zen Cart. I hope, you can help me there. You can download the PDF file with the comparative code paragraphs under:
    http://downloads.ateliershop.de/codeCompare.pdf (7,1 MB)
    http://downloads.ateliershop.de/codeCompare.pdf.zip (6,1 MB)
    With regards and Happy New Year
    Tilopa

Hi everyone,

I ve installed the module on an new fresh zen cart installation ,following the instructions , and I ve got this error

1146 Table 'user-mysite.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select admin_id from admin_allowed_categories where categories_id = '0']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Does anyone know what i do wrong?

Best wishes for the 2010 to everyone!

Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

@Russell Sprout

This mod doesn't care what you admin is called. i have it installed on multiple client sites, all of which have their Admins renamed (and all to different things).

Provided that you renamed the files in the release package to reflect your new Admin name, then your problem must lie elsewhere.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by riky View Post
    I ve installed the module on an new fresh zen cart installation ,following the instructions , and I ve got this error

[COLOR="Red"]1146 Table 'user-mysite.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    Admin Profiles doesn't have a table called that or any reference to it.

I suspect that you have installed the mod that attempts to extend this mod into a new area but unfortunately didn't do so very well, and the documentation wasn't changed leaving the impression that it was this mod.

There is some discussion of it earlier in the thread. But in summary, the author appears to have been abandoned the attempt and I'm not aware of any support for it.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this mod, however there is something missing in the admin>customers menu.

Before installation:
    Customers
    Orders
    Group Pricing
    Paypal IPN
    Subscription Manager
    Add Tracking ID

After installation:
    Customers
    Group Pricing
    Paypal IPN

It disappears whenever the "boxes" folder was upload to the server.

Even if I didn't overwrite the "boxes" folder (admin\includes\boxes) and login as ID #1 admin, I still couldn't access to the missing menus and being denied.

How to fix this?

Plugin Contributions

JC,

You have some other add-on modules loaded. They need their "box" files edited. There is a file "updating box files (a step-by-step guide).txt" included in the installation package. It explains how to edit the box files for other add-ons so they'll work with Admin Profiles.

Hope that helps.

BTW. If anyone knows where I can find instructions for making box files for add-ons that don't come with them, please let me know.

Thanks

Hi guys I keep on having this same problem when i open from the admin the categories :

1146 Table 'rufuskat_rufuskateshop.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select admin_id from admin_allowed_categories where categories_id = '0']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Anyone could help?

Many thanks!

Page 92 of 124 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast