Page 65 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

To find it, follow AndyII's helpful instructions. That link dates back to a time when the downloads area was unavailable for a while and should now be ignored. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    To find it, follow AndyII's helpful instructions. That link dates back to a time when the downloads area was unavailable for a while and should now be ignored. Apologies for the inconvenience.
    Thank you kuroi and AndyII! That was a great help.

Plugin Contributions

Grrr at my wits end here!!

Somehow my profiles came up missing. I reinstalled a couple of times them and lost my menu's and security clearance shows up. I have been reading for hours now and troubleshooting this. Still cannot figure out what is wrong.

I am running 1.38 version. I have image handler and a few other mods installed as well.

Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

I'm sure this has been asked before but humor me lol. I have a customer I set the admin profiles up for and for her admins she has specified the areas she wants them to have access to: (Catalog & Reports) but for some reason they can still see the extra headers (Configuration, Modules, Customers, etc). Now when the other admins click on these headers they got notices that they can not view them due to their security settings. However she wants it to where they can not even see the other headers. How do I fix that?

Plugin Contributions

I dont have this problem, did you make sure that the Main heading tic box is not checked if there isnt any need for it, say "Configuration Menu" top tic box unchecked as they have no access to any feature there..
    make sense?

Plugin Contributions

Can only start to guess at a few things, perhaps the easiest way would be to restore the site to before you added this mod, and follow the instructions again, with db 1st

Quote Originally Posted by travel124 View Post
    Grrr at my wits end here!!

Somehow my profiles came up missing. I reinstalled a couple of times them and lost my menu's and security clearance shows up. I have been reading for hours now and troubleshooting this. Still cannot figure out what is wrong.

I am running 1.38 version. I have image handler and a few other mods installed as well.

Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Makes perfect sense but no the only boxes that are checked are:

Catalog (with subcategories of catagories, attribute controller and products to catgories)

and

Reports (with subcategories of stats products viewed and stats products purchased)

That's what has me confused!

Plugin Contributions

ok, next question
    is it the same with any browser?
    I have noticed that since I started using IE7 (and only on occasion) some things are different, meaning I have some missing drop down boxes and stuff, I mainly use FireFox
    I am also still with v 1.3.7 , not using 1.3.8 yet, I just do the security updates.
    try removing ALL access from this user and see what their login screen looks like, or duplicate it with a new user?.
    other thing is to be sue all the files are correct and the extra files are installed.. sorry, kind of guessing/testing here..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by AndyII View Post
    Can only start to guess at a few things, perhaps the easiest way would be to restore the site to before you added this mod, and follow the instructions again, with db 1st

Thanks Andy, I have now done that. I will work on trying to set it up another time. I have spent alot of time working on this and I am too tired now..lol

Plugin Contributions

Hello
    Newbie to PHP here. Just installed Admin Profile - when I went into my admin and went to tools/admin settings and got this message -

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /homepages/7/d236731769/htdocs/zen/admin/admin.php on line 222

So I looked at my admin.php file and here is what line 222 says -
    'text' => '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN, 'page=' . $_GET['page'] . '&adminID=' . $adminInfo->admin_id . '&action=edit') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN, 'page=' . $_GET['page'] . '&adminID=' . $adminInfo->admin_id . '&action=resetpassword') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_reset_pwd.gif', IMAGE_RESET) . '</a><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN, 'page=' . $_GET['page'] . '&adminID=' . $adminInfo->admin_id . '&action=delete') . '">' . zen_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a><br /><a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_ADMIN_CONTROL, 'adminID=' . $adminInfo->admin_id) . '">' . zen_image_button('button_edit_permissions.gif', IMAGE_PERMISSIONS) . '</a>');

I can't figure it out.........so thanks to anyone that can help me!!
    Mona