Page 77 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

I just installed admin profiles on 3 of my websites (all zen 1.3.8a). It worked perfectly on two of them but on one site I am not able to add new admin profiles. Once I click "Insert", add details (admins name, email, password) then when I click on "Save" it takes me to the main admin page (admin/index.php) and the admin profile is not inserted. How do I recify this?

Also I noticed that though the orange "Permissions" button now appears at the side of my existing admin profile, the changes I make in the permissions are not saved.

Could anyone please help me out?

Thanks for your help.
    Harshil Zaveri

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gerard119 View Post
    In your install.txt you write that "A well constructed contribution will either add to or provide a box file".

My question is: How do I know which AddOn (that I installed) requires this very careful and tedious manual editing of its box file?
    If the add-on has a box file, it will need tweaking. It's not particularly tedious though, only takes a few seconds.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by starruby View Post
    I just installed admin profiles on 3 of my websites (all zen 1.3.8a). It worked perfectly on two of them but on one site I am not able to add new admin profiles. Once I click "Insert", add details (admins name, email, password) then when I click on "Save" it takes me to the main admin page (admin/index.php) and the admin profile is not inserted. How do I recify this?
    See post #757

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    See post #757
    Hi kuroi,

Thanks for your help. I already applied the patch (admin_control.php) but both problems persist.

Anything else I can do?

Thanks,
    Harshil Zaveri

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for your help. I already applied the patch (admin_control.php) but both problems persist.

Anything else I can do?
    Let's go back to your admin.php file. How did you make the changes needed for installation there, by patching it manually, or using the pre-patched file available with in the release pack?

Plugin Contributions

Let's go back to your admin.php file. How did you make the changes needed for installation there, by patching it manually, or using the pre-patched file available with in the release pack?
    I used the pre-patched file available with the release pack.

I never changed that particular file since zen cart installation. I tried uploading the original zen cart admin.php file but still doesn't work.

Plugin Contributions

I used the pre-patched file available with the release pack.

I never changed that particular file since zen cart installation. I tried uploading the original zen cart admin.php file but still doesn't work.
    Have you applied the Zen Cart security patch (i.e. as opposed to the Admin Profiles patch)? If so, are you sure that it was applied correctly (i.e. all files in the right places)?

Since you're having a problem creating a new user, and that's not something that Admin Profiles is involved in, what other mods do you have installed?

Plugin Contributions

Have you applied the Zen Cart security patch (i.e. as opposed to the Admin Profiles patch)? If so, are you sure that it was applied correctly (i.e. all files in the right places)?

Since you're having a problem creating a new user, and that's not something that Admin Profiles is involved in, what other mods do you have installed?

Yes I have installed the zen cart security patch too. I will re-install it to make sure the files are in the right places.

I have several mods installed so it would be very difficult to pinpoint where the problem lies!

Plugin Contributions

Default Help with Admin Profiles

Everything for admin profiles was installed but when I go to Admin Setting and Click on Permissions and click select all for the 3rd party add-ons to be allowed and click save changes, nothing happens, it still gives me security clearance error, and I need to use my add-ons asap! Otherwise please help me with removing admin profiles. Thank you.
    GSM Solutions (Worldwide Cell Deals)
    www.WorldwideCellDeals.com
    [email protected]

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Here's my problem. I am struggling to get easy populate to work. So, have installed and removed it completely a few times.

When I uninstall it the box in admin profiles 'edit permissions' is still there.

How do I get rid of this box? I just want to clear everything down to a blank state. I think that I know what I was doing wrong with EP so should be able to get it to play this time.

Thnx

Page 77 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast