Page 113 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1238
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by planetdh View Post
    I have installed the profiles module step by step and have not had a single issue until I get to the point where after I log in, I go to Admin > Tools > Admin Settings
    And this is what comes up on my screen instead of menus where I assign permissions, etc:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /home/danny89/public_html/shop/test_admin/admin.php on line 346

Can anyone tell me what is causing this and how I go about solving the issue?
    This means that you have made a small error when applying the patches to the admin.php file. I recommend double checking them very carefully, This could be as small as a single character out of place.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    This means that you have made a small error when applying the patches to the admin.php file. I recommend double checking them very carefully, This could be as small as a single character out of place.
    This is what my code says: (not sure how I applied the patches wrong when this was the file given to me from the zip file : / I even tried relocating that last script to just about the </html> tag thinking maybe it was out of place..but then it told me the error was on line 347.

338 <!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
    <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
    <!-- footer_eof //-->
    <br>
    </body>
    </html>
    346 <?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Plugin Contributions

Awesome! Fixed the problem! The last line of code (Line 346) on the admin.php file, it's missing a '}' at the front of the closing php tag!

But NOW...I have a new problem, I can't add additional users!!

From the Admin Settings page, I click 'Insert' to create a new user, but the only thing that happens is the Insert button disappears and the url changes to what SHOULD be the add new user page!

Any thoughts or suggestions on this one?

Plugin Contributions

Hello Kuroi,
    I run a website useing 1.3.8.a zen cart and use the Admin Profiles, previously it run welll, and then we have change some add-ons, like sitemap, update it the latest, and add the ceon url mapping rewrite modual, and today I want to set the admin files, when I tick some menu for the admin user, and click save it saved and returned to main page of admin, but when I check again about it, found that the menu which choose to tick is not tick at all,
    that means, the admin files can't save it.
    Could you tell me that the problem is? Thank you very much

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by planetdh View Post
    Awesome! Fixed the problem! The last line of code (Line 346) on the admin.php file, it's missing a '}' at the front of the closing php tag!

But NOW...I have a new problem, I can't add additional users!!

From the Admin Settings page, I click 'Insert' to create a new user, but the only thing that happens is the Insert button disappears and the url changes to what SHOULD be the add new user page!

Any thoughts or suggestions on this one?
    Sort of. I'm not convinced that your fix was correct. The line number reported is merely where the PHP parser detected the problem of the missing bracket. The place from which it was missing would have been rather earlier.

So although you've managed to get past the error, the underlying problem is still there.

Trouble is it doesn't resolve any that I've seen before, so is specific to your site, making it difficult to comment with greater clarity.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alan145 View Post
    Hello Kuroi,
    I run a website useing 1.3.8.a zen cart and use the Admin Profiles, previously it run welll, and then we have change some add-ons, like sitemap, update it the latest, and add the ceon url mapping rewrite modual, and today I want to set the admin files, when I tick some menu for the admin user, and click save it saved and returned to main page of admin, but when I check again about it, found that the menu which choose to tick is not tick at all,
    that means, the admin files can't save it.
    Could you tell me that the problem is? Thank you very much
    Which version of Admin Profiles are you using? Is it one designed for 1.3.8a or 1.3.9?

Plugin Contributions

Which version of Admin Profiles are you using? Is it one designed for 1.3.8a or 1.3.9?
    I use the one designed for 1.3.8a, and I have try to re-install it, and it is oK, but then the sub catagories are missing, you can see the pictures, I really confused about that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	before1.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	35.0 KB 
ID:	9213   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	after.jpg 
Views:	116 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	9214  
    Last edited by alan145; 6 May 2011 at 11:23 AM. Reason: change

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alan145 View Post
    I use the one designed for 1.3.8a, and I have try to re-install it, and it is oK, but then the sub catagories are missing, you can see the pictures, I really confused about that
    Although your second picture is of Admin Profiles, I don't recognise the first one, which must come from an add-on module with which I'm not familiar. Not knowing the add-on, it's difficult to understand what the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Although your second picture is of Admin Profiles, I don't recognise the first one, which must come from an add-on module with which I'm not familiar. Not knowing the add-on, it's difficult to understand what the problem.
    Dear Kurol, what I mean is that the precious one come with the product catogeries and sub catagories, but after install this add-on, the catogeries and sub catagories and missing, Can you understand me now? Sorry I do not express well
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by alan145; 6 May 2011 at 01:33 PM. Reason: change

Plugin Contributions

I'm trying to install Apsona ShopAdmin and am getting a particular error, so I contacted their support and they referred me to this thread. After doing some reading on it, it seems the error in trying to install the this mod is based on some incorrect SQL syntax from this mod, Admin profiles.

I'm trying to do all this on my install of 139H. The install error that I get when trying to install ShopAdmin is as follows:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'apsona_index');'' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT id FROM admin_files WHERE page = '#" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

It seems to stem from this line in apsona_app_tools_dhtml.php:

$za_contents[] = array('text' => "Apsona ShopAdmin", 'link' => '#" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup(\'apsona_index.php\');');

Does anyone have a fix for this, to make ShopAdmin work with Admin Profiles? I'm using the Admin profiles for 139h.
    Thank you,
    autoace