Page 122 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1238
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Server 500 error

Quote Originally Posted by itinfraco View Post
    Hi, I've just loaded admin_profiles_v1_1_1 to my development website (v1.3.9h) on a laptop running Apache, not before spending a few hours trying to debug a server 500 error.

The first bit of good news is the problem disappeared when I deleted the .ds_store files included in the download.

The second bit of good news is I think this is going to be one of the most useful modules ever.

Hope this helps, happy new year everyone.
    Phil
    Glad you like it, but I wouldn't recommend this approach.

Admin Profiles functions was integrated into Zen Cart 1.5 and extended, which is why I stopped developing it as an independent module.

So my recommendation to you, and anybody else needing this functionality would be to upgrade to the latest version of Zen Cart (actually that's my recommendation even if you don't need this functionality ).
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

After trying several times to get this to work (it used to work when I was using zen 1.3.5) and i could log in, view orders but couldn't view any of the orders cause "i wasn't privileged to view it", I followed directions to uninstall it. It got worse. now the whole admin is a white page. FML!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles (for v1.3.x only!) Support Thread

This is an awesome add-on, and the ZC 1.5 functionality is fantastic as well.

Has anyone had any luck modifying either this mod or ZC 1.5's functionality to restrict individual admin users to certain product categories?

Plugin Contributions

I am using 1.3.9h and after I installed Admin Profiles I am able to see all the menus however when ever I select one I get this error:

Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource....

There is only one admin (me) and the admin id = 1, admin_level=0

What could be the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ikernbecauseicare View Post
    Hi there, I just figured out the issue I am having - do you have Apsona ShopAdmin installed as well as Admin Profiles? They do not play well together and no fix has been found yet, to my knowledge. Try uninstalling Apsona and see if that fixes your problem.

Here is a page that tells how to uninstall Apsona:

http://apsona.com/pages/ec/howItWorks.html

I am about to take these steps and will let you know how it works out.

Thanks! Good luck :)
    Hi ikernbecauseicare,

I seem to have the same problem as you encountered, and was wondering if you came up with a solution for this.

Would appreciate a response to this.

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi....

Sorry I originally posted this question in the wrong place, I am re posting it here.

I just installed Apsona in my ZC 1.3.8 store.

The problem is, after I installed Apsona, and click on apsona under tools to start up, I am getting the below message:

Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I have Admin Profiles, I believe the version I have is admin_profiles_1-0-7-1 but not positive on that.

So anyway I went into Admin Settings in admin, and the apsona permissions box is there, I check it to grant myself permission to get access to Apsona, and I still can't get in, still get the above message.

So I went into admin settings again, and even though I previously checked the permissions box for apsona and clicked on save changes, the box remained un checked. So apparently for some reason admin settings is not saving my permission changes for this new mod (I am assuming the above message was generated by admin settings mod).

The reason why I need admin profiles in this older store - I am setting up a new ZC store version 1.5 on different server, and I need to export some data with Apsona so I can upload to the new store - I realize that this functionality is built in to the new store but need to get some older data out of the old store.

Any idea what I can do to solve this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by nadsab; 14 Mar 2012 at 06:39 PM.
    Happy to be a Zen Cart Monthly Donor! :)

Plugin Contributions

When I "Click on Permissions icon (white p in an orange circle) for the user whose permissions you want to edit.", I get

Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Please how do I fix this problem? Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by paperthreads View Post
    Yes, I ran into the same exact error. Thanks for the information on deleting the apsona_app_tools_dhtml.php

At least I can access my Admin now, if not directly access Apsona....can get to it round about....but would be nice to fine how to fix this error.

One other thing, on the Admin Settings panel, I get the "permissions" icon twice, not sure why...
    It works, if you change the file apsona_app_tools_dhtml.php under extra boxes like this:

<?php
    $za_contents[] = array('text' => "Apsona ShopAdmin", 'link' => zen_href_link(FILENAME_APSONA_SHOPADMIN, '', 'NONSSL'));
    ?>

Note:
    the whole file have only this text, nothing else and the Apsona will open straight without a pop up function but you can handle that with your short cut keys when clicking the link that you get it open in another tab or window if you wish.
    Last edited by ellivir; 6 Jun 2012 at 07:15 AM.
    I may be blond but at least I found Zen.

Plugin Contributions

Need help STAT.

I just follwed all th einstructions to a 'T' and I am getting this:

"1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'apsona_index');'' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT id FROM admin_files WHERE page = '#" title="Apsona ShopAdmin - opens in new window" onclick="apsona_showPopup('apsona_index');']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields."

I can now no longer access anything...all I see is the menu ribbon at the top and when I try to access anythign it gives this error.

Plugin Contributions

Tried uninstallign the mod and now all I get is blank scren...desperately need some help...