Page 20 of 124 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070120 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by andy1234 View Post
    Hi

I have just installed Admin Profiles and "forgotten password" by email link does not work. I am getting a message:

"Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource."

I have checked the FAQs on WIKI regarding the fix, but it does not work (in fact I have the latest version - the same line #15 of the admin/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_admin_auth.php

What is wrong here?
    actually, I tried this just now, I've got the same issues......

Plugin Contributions

I get this error when trying to install Admin Profiles (I have ZenCart version 1.3.7)...

1146 Table 'magazin.zen_admin_menu_headers' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select id from zen_admin_menu_headers where header = 'Configuration']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

What should I do?

Plugin Contributions

Mistery solved for me ...
    From install.txt I saw:
    " ... run the install_admin_profiles.sql file using your preferred tool for executing SQL (e.g. phpMyAdmin). ... " which I did, and it created in my database

admin_allowed_pages
    admin_files
    admin_menu_headers
    admin_visible_headers

So, I copied install_admin_profiles.sql (that is in the admin_profiles_v1_0_6 downloaded pack), and added to all 4 phrases above, zen_ before it, and I ran it in phpMyAdmin, and now it added

zen_admin_allowed_pages
    zen_admin_files
    zen_admin_menu_headers
    zen_admin_visible_headers

and as a consequence, I can see now my admin area again, as before, with the permissions for the admin, included :) Great! :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by webgodjj View Post
    Hi, I recently installed your Admin Profiles contribution, however, now I get this error on my login page, any idea what's goin on here? Zen Cart Version 1.3.7:

GUAGES . $_SESSION['language'] . '/', FILENAME_OTHER_IMAGES_NAMES, 'false')); ?>
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/25/d193516227/htdocs/shop2/admin/includes/languages/english.php:676) in /homepages/25/d193516227/htdocs/shop2/admin/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 36

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/25/d193516227/htdocs/shop2/admin/includes/languages/english.php:676) in /homepages/25/d193516227/htdocs/shop2/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 34
    This is most likely a problem with the editor that you used to insert the extra lines into your english.php file. somehow it has introduced extra characters into the file that shouldn't be there. Did you edit this via CPanel by chance. If so this is known to be unreliable.

I would recommend going to the end of the file, placing your cursor immediately after the ?> tag and then hitting delete a few times to clear out any garbage that has snuck in. Then resave the file and replace it in admin/includes/languages and try again.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by andy1234 View Post
    Hi

I have just installed Admin Profiles and "forgotten password" by email link does not work. I am getting a message:

"Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource."

I have checked the FAQs on WIKI regarding the fix, but it does not work (in fact I have the latest version - the same line #15 of the admin/includes/init_includes/overrides/init_admin_auth.php

What is wrong here?
    Hmmm. The version with the fix has not yet been released, so I'm afraid that your version must still have the bug. Here's the file that will be included with the next version ->>>>init_admin_auth.zip. The file can simply be used to overwrite the one you already have.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Florin View Post
    I can see now my admin area again, as before, with the permissions for the admin, included :) Great! :)
    Glad you got it sorted.

Plugin Contributions

I'm rebuilding my site with zencart 1.3.7 and useing admin profiles 1.0.6. All has been working well untill I added in SEO URL's 3.0.0 beta 1 . It will not show up in admin, and in the admin profiles screen it has a check box. But if I check the box and hit save changes it reverts to unchecked. I tried manualy adding 106, 1 to the admin allowed pages table, and that fixed the problem, and allows me to use SEO urls. However if I go back to admin profiles and make any change, I loose access again. I think this is related to the fact that there is no admin boxes file for this mod. Any suggestions? I will cross post this in the SEO URL's topic since it is a direct confilict between the mods. Thanks for any help!
    2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2

Pez Collectors Store

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this on a clean zen 1.36 no crazy mods, Im not that adventurous...

anyway, all directions followed as in the install file.

am not getting THIS error when I try to log in to admin, and I have no navi...

1054 Unknown column 'admin_id' in 'field list'
    in:
    [select admin_id from zen_admin_visible_headers where header_id = '1']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

I have double checked my admin id is 1....
    please help.

Im trying to recover from a hacker, and had to totally reinstall my entire site. I thought this would make it easier, if I could have help. and now Im stuck.

Plugin Contributions

fixed myself. somehow the sql didnt install correctly, I just reran the sql script and all is peaches!

Plugin Contributions

This is awesome thank you so much for this contribution. I just have a question. I run a digital scrapbusiness and I'd like my designers to be able to upload their own products and write their own description and for example cubecart - has options to make certain things delete protected and they can only write but not edit anything. I was wondering if there is a mod for that as well ???
    Thank you so much.
    Take scrapbooking to a whole new level - GO DIGITAL - http://www.hookedondigiscrap.com