Page 102 of 124 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1238
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    I put out a beta version back in May (see post #994) but haven't had enough (read any) feedback to give me enough confidence to make that a formal release.
    Hi Kuroi,

Thank you for your reply. Would the actual version 1.0.7.1 be compatible with Zencart 1.3.9D though? Since I've updated to Zencart 1.3.9D.

parisbubbler

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by parisbubbler View Post
    Normally at the bottom of admin profiles, you'll find check boxes which you have to activate hence granting you access to these modules
    Except the fact that the ZC 1.3.8a french version seems to change the name of label into the database, so some natif label, comes into the third party, because of accent into their label name.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by fe1lho View Post
    Except the fact that the ZC 1.3.8a french version seems to change the name of label into the database, so some natif label, comes into the third party, because of accent into their label name.
    I don't really follow what you are trying to say. Assuming that you've installed the modules correctly that their language files properly in the correct folder, with correct definitions for your language, e.g. été would be été - è would be è ect. I hope that is what you are talking about.

Plugin Contributions

I don't really follow what you are trying to say. Assuming that you've installed the modules correctly that their language files properly in the correct folder, with correct definitions for your language, e.g. été would be été - è would be è ect. I hope that is what you are talking about.
    Yes, BUT I've installed the package 1.3.8.a French, and I think that into the Admin part, the main menus are in french, and some Name are whith some é and the display is correct.

But some "Native" entries comes into the other modules, and when I check this entry and save the new settings, this one is not checked.

I think that this is due to the accent on entries.
    I'd like to solve this trouble.

Thanks for your help pascal

Plugin Contributions

My zen cart is Version 1.3.0.1 I have an issue with my admin permission in the Tools/admin setting. I check them all, when I return it's not saved and it says
    "Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience."
    there are some add on s I installed like google analytics, email archiver,... and the box infront of them stays unchecked.

I also installed the security patch and rename my admin folder name. I 'm not sure if this name change has anything to do with it.
    any Help would be great.

Ali
    NB Canada
    www.creativephotoexpress.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi Kuroi,

Thank you for your reply. Would the actual version 1.0.7.1 be compatible with Zencart 1.3.9D though? Since I've updated to Zencart 1.3.9D.

parisbubbler
    I don't recommend it. Although not tested in the wild, I have more confidence in the beta version which fixes a security vulnerability.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by alihozouri View Post
    My zen cart is Version 1.3.0.1 I have an issue with my admin permission in the Tools/admin setting. I check them all, when I return it's not saved and it says
    "Sorry, your security clearance does not allow you to access this resource.

Please contact your site administrator if you believe this to be incorrect.

Sorry for any inconvenience."
    there are some add on s I installed like google analytics, email archiver,... and the box infront of them stays unchecked.

I also installed the security patch and rename my admin folder name. I 'm not sure if this name change has anything to do with it.
    any Help would be great.

Ali
    NB Canada
    www.creativephotoexpress.com
    This is to do with installing the security patch. There was a special release of Admin Profiles 1.0.7.1 to make it compatible with the security patch, but I wouldn't recommend installing that on a 1.3.0.1 Zen cart (or at all really, see my previous post).

1.3.0.1 is very old and installing the security patch and renaming the admin is probably going to achieve little more than a false sense of security. You really need to be planning and executing an upgrade to a more recent version.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

I'm having problems changing the manufacturers URL in 1.3.9d. Try as I might URL's don't seem to be saved when I try from the manufacturers screen in admin.

I'm testing out the beta admin profiles.. was wondering if anyone else had this same effect. Trying to locate the cause of the problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by llynix View Post
    I'm having problems changing the manufacturers URL in 1.3.9d. Try as I might URL's don't seem to be saved when I try from the manufacturers screen in admin.

I'm testing out the beta admin profiles.. was wondering if anyone else had this same effect. Trying to locate the cause of the problem.
    This ended up being unrelated.

Been using admin profiles beta for about a month now.. I haven't had any problems at all and my other admins love it.

One thing that was confusing. When I initially went to set up my profile I went into the permissions page as super admin and started clicking check all for my account so I could give total access. Hit save.. then logged in as myself. I didn't see anything at all.

Turns out there are check boxes for each top level menu. Those are unaffected by the check all boxes. Had to go in and click all those then I got my menus.

Maybe a "Grant all Permission" button at the top that really does check everything?

Plugin Contributions

Hi wondered if anyone could help ive installed super orders and admin profiles all works A+++ but is there a way to restrict the delete order button so only specific users have the ability to delete a order any help would be much appriciated