Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Admin Profiles Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by riky View Post
    Hi guys I keep on having this same problem when i open from the admin the categories :

1146 Table 'rufuskat_rufuskateshop.admin_allowed_categories' doesn't exist
    in:
    [select admin_id from admin_allowed_categories where categories_id = '0']
    If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you left no blank fields.

Anyone could help?

Many thanks!
    Your question was answered (as best it can be) just a few minutes after you posted it yesterday (see #917). The answer's not going to change, just because you post it again.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

I have installed the patch sql, the add admin from the module and then add admin from extras patched files.

In configure.php I have

define('DB_PREFIX', '');
    define('DB_DATABASE', 'rufuskat_rufuskateshop');

Should i make some changes on my installation in this case?

I understand that all the users have made this questions thousand times but I'm trying to find a solution for the problem and install the module . And the first Line is changed how you can see: 1146 Table 'rufuskat_rufuskateshop.admin_allowed_categories'.

I understand just now that the problem is when i upload the patch. This is the problem .

ERROR: Cannot create table admin_allowed_pages because it already exists
    Warning Note: 1 statements ignored. See "upgrade_exceptions" table for additional details.

Do you have any advice?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I am using the latest versions of both zencart and Admin profiles (as of a few hours ago... LOL)

This is my 1st add-on - I have read thru most of this thread... ugh

It looks like I have installed everything correctly. I am using admin 1 and I can add admins and set permissions.

But when I sign in with the new admins(I am using firefox for me and chrome for the new admin) I can only see the main admin page. There are no drop down menus. This is the page that shows the stats. (I enabled everything - so that they would have full access - I was trying to add just product/category)

I started off adding only a few things and nothing changed - so that is why I went with adding everything - figured something would show up....

I still have full access to everything in my main admin - no error messages etc

Plugin Contributions

Someone helped me figure this out.... there are menu boxes to select too.....

Plugin Contributions

help question I see the menu as a list with admin that is not a superuser

I have installed the Admin Profiles and now the admin area is a list of options when I log in with any user that is not a superuser.

The admin directory was not modified in any way except for the installation of the spanish language.

I need help, please.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: I see the menu as a list with admin that is not a superuser

Quote Originally Posted by moomo View Post
    I have installed the Admin Profiles and now the admin area is a list of options when I log in with any user that is not a superuser.
    I'm sorry, but I don't understand your desciption of the problem. Maybe a screenshot would help, as would information about which version of Zen Cart and which version of Admin Profiles you are using.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

I didn't express myself well. I tried to attach a screen capture but I don't know how, it asks for a URL, but the image is in my hard drive.

The problem is that the menu with "configuration", "catalogue", "tools" shows as a vertical list of options. And, nothing happens when you click on them. I also realized just now, that this menu also shows up horizontally as it should be, but ABOVE the powered by zen cart image. When you rollover no expandable menu shows up. And nothing happens when you click on anything.

I am using Zen Cart version 1.3.8, and the Admin Profiles is 1.0.7.1 I believe, from the folder named admin_profiles_v1_0_7_1

When I upload the sql patch in the admin area i got the problem that you can see in the image I upload .

Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Do you know how to give permission to an user admin to a restricted template?

The superdomain can access and edit all the templates while other users can only access to one template.

Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast