Page 441 of 710 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,410 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Hi,

Is it possible to use the same image over different products without changing the file name? e.g I have a table linen in several sizes and use only one picture depicting the color choice.

I tried using the same picture but it keeps warning me to change the base name.

Plugin Contributions

can anyone help me???? i've posted several times with no responses... i'm having problems with additional images not displaying. im using zen 1.3.8a with image handler and the additional images are showing in the admin, but not when i look at the products in the shop. i've tried reinstalling the additional_pages.php as someone suggested, didn't work. i cleared the cache, but that didnt work either.

here is a page that should have 2 images but shows only one:

bows
    http://www.ladybonesonline.com/ladyb...jb8e2elp47egq7

Plugin Contributions

I have three newer zen cart stores. All use 1.38a. Of the three, only one has IH installed, and this store is on a different server than the others.

One store, kachinaoutpost was designed and installed by a professional. The other two I did myself, however I already had the images up, so was afraid to install IH since the images were already uploaded.

When I went to advertise these in Adwords, I found that the pages loaded slowly, so I followed the directions of the Images Preparation and uploaded three sizes on the other two sites. Now all of those load fine. However, the kachinaoutpost site continues to load slowly. I thought the slow load may be because I uploaded the large size to IH, so I optimized all the images, but it still loads slow.

I'm trying to determine if the cause is the server this site is on, or the size of the large photos uploaded to IH, or what?

Since there has been no improvement on the kachinaoutpost site, I'm hoping someone can help to point me in the right direction.
    1) I've never cleared the image cache in IH. Is it true I have to remove IH from the database before I clear the image cache in admin?
    2) Could the filesize of the large image uploaded to IH be the cause of the slow download of the page?
    3) Is there a way to determine if the server is to blame?

In spite of the fact that IH prints out in red "Product is Disabled", the popup works in Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, and Foxfire, but, of course, not in IE8.

I realize I can't use both IH and Zen Cart images, but need to determine which would be best to speed file download for advertising.

Any help would sincerely be appreciated. The other two sites, if you need them are legendshavanese and kachinadirect

So much to learn; so little time!

Thanks bunches,
    Sandy

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Decostyle View Post
    Hi,

Is it possible to use the same image over different products without changing the file name? e.g I have a table linen in several sizes and use only one picture depicting the color choice.

I would also like to know the answer to this question, as well as the answer to my previous post posted about 3 times about a month a go :)
    Halo's Ethereal Favors - Wedding Favors, Baby Shower Favors, Baby Gifts & more!

Visit Our Blog:Halo's Favors Blog

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Decostyle View Post
    Hi,

Image Handler is giving you the error message because you are attempting to reload an image that Image Handler sees already exists in your image directory. (hence the warning to change the base file name)

To add a image file that you've used on another product on a different product, this would be done in product edit. You simply need to add the image you have used for one product to a different product. (using the function that allows you to add an image already stored on the server) Hope that makes sense.. If not, since this is not really an Image Handler question, rather it's more of a store functionality question.. If you need more clarification on this, I suggest reposting the question as a seperate topic.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by byrd813 View Post
    I would also like to know the answer to this question, as well as the answer to my previous post posted about 3 times about a month a go :)
    You probably should post your question again.. while people are willing to search for answers here, other questions.. not so much..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Asdesign View Post
    Just installed this addon, did everything ok and I get these errors when I select a category with products:

Code:
    Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 128

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 130

Warning: imagejpeg() [function.imagejpeg]: Unable to open '/home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/bmz_cache/9/9ec5faebfac5e295ed62ec8dcc25cd2a.image.115x115.jpg' for writing: No such file or directory in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 654

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 128

Warning: strstr() [function.strstr]: Empty delimiter in /home/nightnet/domains/night-net.net/public_html/includes/classes/bmz_image_handler.class.php on line 130

Theres nothing in the BMZ cache folder but a ".keep" file.
    Guys look, did everything suggested and all is installed perfectly with the correct permissions set correctly and everything.

Unfortunately I still get these errors. Could anyone think of anything else which might be the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Gonna be honest with you.. You may be at the point where you need to pay someone to take a peek under the hood to help straighten this out for you. Without seeing your code, or knowing many details about what other mods you installed or how they were installed, it is but a guess for many I suspect at this point to make any further suggestions.. There is no reason why under NORMAL circumstances that IH2 would not work as it should without any fuss, but clearly there is an issue with your install, and having all gone through the ususal suspects, I personally am stumped.. Given that no one else has chimed in on your specific issues, I am guessing that so are others.. I only have one more suggestion, but most people will ALWAYS say no to this the 1st time I suggest it..

The only other thing you can do if you have no interest in hiring some assistance in this matter is to peel this onion back layer by layer.. This means creating a parallel test site, and install each add-on one by one.. I know I know I know.. NO ONE ever wants to do this.. but it will probably take less time to do this than to spend anymore time trying to figure out why things don't work..

I would do this by creating a generic template (there are instructions in the Zen FAQs for this) so that template related issues can be ruled out off the bat. The purpose of this exercise is to get everything working from a functional persepective FIRST, and then apply the look and feel so the generic template helps facilitate that..

One by one install your mods. I suggest starting this exercise with re-installing the mod that is the source of the issue. Test every step of the way to see if you get the same error. Hopefully you get through all the mods, and restoring your template and everything works in harmony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdesign View Post
    Guys look, did everything suggested and all is installed perfectly with the correct permissions set correctly and everything.

Unfortunately I still get these errors. Could anyone think of anything else which might be the problem?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
    Gonna be honest with you.. You may be at the point where you need to pay someone to take a peek under the hood to help straighten this out for you. Without seeing your code, or knowing many details about what other mods you installed or how they were installed, it is but a guess for many I suspect at this point to make any further suggestions.. There is no reason why under NORMAL circumstances that IH2 would not work as it should without any fuss, but clearly there is an issue with your install, and having all gone through the ususal suspects, I personally am stumped.. Given that no one else has chimed in on your specific issues, I am guessing that so are others.. I only have one more suggestion, but most people will ALWAYS say no to this the 1st time I suggest it..

The only other thing you can do if you have no interest in hiring some assistance in this matter is to peel this onion back layer by layer.. This means creating a parallel test site, and install each add-on one by one.. I know I know I know.. NO ONE ever wants to do this.. but it will probably take less time to do this than to spend anymore time trying to figure out why things don't work..

I would do this by creating a generic template (there are instructions in the Zen FAQs for this) so that template related issues can be ruled out off the bat. The purpose of this exercise is to get everything working from a functional persepective FIRST, and then apply the look and feel so the generic template helps facilitate that..

One by one install your mods. I suggest starting this exercise with re-installing the mod that is the source of the issue. Test every step of the way to see if you get the same error. Hopefully you get through all the mods, and restoring your template and everything works in harmony.
    Its a good idea. I don't think I've come to the point I'd need to pay somebody. I mean..I've been messing and learning zencart for quite some time now and I really feel like I know how the system works and everthing so, my guess is, something else other than IH2 is causing this problem, therefore I'll probably take your idea and do some tests. I do actually have another store on the server.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ladybones View Post
    can anyone help me???? i've posted several times with no responses... i'm having problems with additional images not displaying. im using zen 1.3.8a with image handler and the additional images are showing in the admin, but not when i look at the products in the shop. i've tried reinstalling the additional_pages.php as someone suggested, didn't work. i cleared the cache, but that didnt work either.

here is a page that should have 2 images but shows only one:

bows
    http://www.ladybonesonline.com/ladyb...jb8e2elp47egq7
    Your other questions was in another (older) thread.

How are you unloading your additional images?
    Are you following the correct naming scheme for additional images?

M