Page 248 of 710 FirstFirst ... 148198238246247248249250258298348 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

image problem Re: Additional image FIX not working from previous post # 999

Quote Originally Posted by tophand View Post
    I see your additional images and the hover works. The problem is the pop-up for the large additional images, correct?
    All your test main products image large pop-ups work (733x550).
    The pop-up is the same code for both the main image and the additional images. So why does one work and the other doesn't?
    Could it be that the large image that works is 733x550 and the one that doesn't is 1024x768?

Trouble shooting tips:
    Have you cleared all the sub-folders (delete) from the bmz_cache folder? You can do this from IH admin or use your host control panel or FTP.
    Instead having an image 1024x768, try a smaller image. This might be more of GD libraries or ImageMagick problem. Be sure to clear bmz_cache sub-folders first.
    How are you uploading the images?

M
    S T I L L _ N O _ L U C K _ Thanks for working with me on this.

- YES, The problem is the pop-up for the large additional images, correct?

- I have this post complete and just figured out that the image permissions are not correct. I am posting this message and will look to see what went wrong with the image permissions. Images are being uploaded with 600 permission, I wonder why?.

- bmz_cache folder cleared using both methods frequently.

- Home page and item page reloaded frequently.

- I resized all 3 images to 733x549

- I use Zen Cart>Administration - Menu option Tools>Image Handler2 option to upload 3 images to the one ABC item currently online.

- Image Handler is uploading all 3 images fine I see them after uploading and If I use IH2 to delete them it also works fine.

- The images that I am using that IH2 uploaded are below: (had to change premissions from 600 to 644 until I figure out why its not automatic)

www.wcironsales.com/store/images/abc.jpg
    www.wcironsales.com/store/images/abc_01.jpg
    www.wcironsales.com/store/images/abc_02.jpg

Everything seems to work but enlarging the additional photos does not work.

Actual IH2 files I'm using can be accessed at: http://wcironsales.com/ih2

Maybe you you or someone can make available your IH2 version files that replace 1.3.8a files shown below.

admin/includes/modules/category_product_listing.php
    includes/modules/pages/popup_image/header_php.php
    includes/modules/pages/popup_image_additional/header_php.php
    includes/modules/additional_images.php
    includes/modules/main_product_image.php
    includes/templates/template_default/popup_image_additional/tpl_main_page.php

And others if I did not list them above. My records show that the above are the only ones overwritten by IH2 with Zen Cart 1.3.8a and 1.3.7.1

My in production store has no mods, this is the first and only one and should work pretty easy I thought!

Plugin Contributions

image problem IH2 uploading with file permissions 600 not readable or viewable

Before I upload an image the file permission is 644. My image/ folder permission and the bmz_cache/ folders are 755.

IH2 or GD Libraries changes the image permissions to 600 during upload on the webserver. (Vendio web hosting)

The main image even though permission is 600 will display properly including large.

Additional images do not load after IH2 uploades them with 600 permissions. Size is not the factor rather the permission 600 is the factor I beleive, or the mod files.

If I upload using FTP my images arrive on server as 644 which are viewable and IH2 appears to fully work.

All three items on this web site http://wcironsales.com/store have different examples included in the description.

What may be causing IH2 image uploads to 600 permission status?

600 Is user read & write only - not world wide web or group

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Additional image FIX not working from previous post # 999

Hello

Quick question, How do you change premissions as you describe?

Zafer

Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: Additional image FIX not working from previous post # 999

Quote Originally Posted by zafer View Post
    Hello

Quick question, How do you change premissions as you describe?

Zafer
    There are several ways to change file permissions.

1. Using Internet Explorer enter your domain address ftp://domainname.com use your username and password. Navigate to your public_html and into the folder or files you want to change permissions on. Right click and select properties. This should now be the permission and will allow you to change them by check marking boxes. Depending on your web server address maybe ftp://ftp.domainname.com or even ftp.domainname.com. Depending on browser and OS you may need to right click on the screen and select LOGIN AS...

2. If you have access to CPANEL on your webserver. Mine CPANEL address is simular to: www.domainname.com/cpanel (this is case sensitive, I suggest lower case). Select File Manager and navigate simular to info above in item 1. Click on the name of a file or folder and you should get another menu at some location of your screen and select Change Permissions. Depending on CPANEL version you may need to right click on filename or folder name.

3. Use a FTP program. I am not sure what is the suggested program nowadays, since I use the above 2 methods.

4. Dreamweaver can also work by right clicking on server files.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: IH2 uploading with file permissions 600 not readable or viewable

Quote Originally Posted by wcironsales View Post
    Before I upload an image the file permission is 644. My image/ folder permission and the bmz_cache/ folders are 755.

IH2 or GD Libraries changes the image permissions to 600 during upload on the webserver. (Vendio web hosting)

The main image even though permission is 600 will display properly including large.

Additional images do not load after IH2 uploades them with 600 permissions. Size is not the factor rather the permission 600 is the factor I beleive, or the mod files.

If I upload using FTP my images arrive on server as 644 which are viewable and IH2 appears to fully work.

All three items on this web site http://wcironsales.com/store have different examples included in the description.

What may be causing IH2 image uploads to 600 permission status?

600 Is user read & write only - not world wide web or group
    Check with your host, I believe they have the server setup to change file permissions when something other then a FTP client uploads files.
    It's a security (hacker) issue with them.

M

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

i am having troubles with the image hover. for some reason it only works on my reviews box.

http://69.89.31.203/~sugargig/sugarcart/

any ideas on how to fix?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by hottytoddysummer View Post
    i am having troubles with the image hover. for some reason it only works on my reviews box.

http://69.89.31.203/~sugargig/sugarcart/

any ideas on how to fix?
    Looks like everything is working fine.

You do understand that the hover only works on the small product images?

M

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a problem with loading my additional images. I thought this had to do with Easy Populate, but I just realized that it seems to be a filepath issue.

I upload my products through Easy Populate, including the url for the main image. These images are uploaded and resized with no problem. If I then use IH2 through the admin to add an additional image, I get the following error:

Warning: move_uploaded_file(..public_html/images/products/jujube/beallblue_01.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in ..public_html/admin/includes/ih_manager.php on line 175

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpri97xf' to '..public_html/images/products/jujube/beallblue_01.jpg' in ..public_html/admin/includes/ih_manager.php on line 175
    Error Unable to upload default image file.

As you can see, I have my image files organized in sub-folders within the image folder. Is there a way to tell IH to look for the 1st file in images/products/*/... (the last level depends on manufacturer) instead of directly in the 'images' folder? I tested one that I uploaded with EP with no sub-folders, and I was able to add an additional image through admin after the upload.

I have tried changing the permissions in ..public_html/admin/includes/ih_manager.php to 777 and still get the same error message. Line 175 of this file reads:

if ( !move_uploaded_file($source_name, $destination_name) ) {

I'm using zen 1.3.7, ih 2.0, and ep 1.2.5.4

I guess I've kind-of figured this out through writing this, but is there a fix without giving up my sub-directories in the image folder?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

i understand that it only works on the small images but shouldn't it work on the "New Products for March" on my homepage and when you click on a category, shouldn't it work on those image?

Plugin Contributions

Hello

I am trying to figure out why image handler does not enlarge images on my site.
    I tried a few things like checking permissions, applying Post #999, deleting folders in BMZ Folder, checking image sizes. If anyone can give me advise, it would be much appreciated.