Page 11 of 710 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Quote Originally Posted by kelvyn
    Just a thought, but are you actually USING the template named "custom"? You can make a template, but until you go into admin and activate it, it won't do anything.

Yes, the custom file is active in admin (it is the one I've been using now for 8 months...)

I still haven't solved the promlem listed below...any ideas???

Promblem:
    I'm running 1.2.7...I have the additional pics loaded into H2...they are showing up in admin but they are not on the catalog end...

I took the tpl_main_page.php, which is located in /includes/templates/template_default/popup_image_additional... and FTP'd it over to my custom folder (includes/templates/custom/popup_image_additional)..This didn't work... I couldn't find any other additional_images php files in the template_default folder... Am I missing a file? Or could there be another solution...

Plugin Contributions

Default Window resize with large images

Hi,

My popup doesn't resize when openning a large image since I have installed this mod on a new 1.3 Zencart. I have installed it on other stores without this problem occuring. I guess I must have messed up somewhere. Any ideas where to start looking for my error(s) as so far no luck.

Thnks in advance.

hi,
    My image handler is not functioning correctly. could this be a bug? I tested it on a whole new cart and it still acted funny. here is the cart i tested it on:
    http://www.shopjackiesjewels.com/sto...&products_id=2
    the images at the bottom wont zoom however if you go to the new products page or the home page it does zoom. then on this page:
    http://www.shopjackiesjewels.com/sto...&products_id=4 i added an additional image to the present necklace and the second image didnt even show up! whats wrong with my image handler?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by woodlandsprite
    Webrob and others:
    You should use WinMerge or some other file comparison utility to check the files included in the v 1.3.2 patch to those that are affected by the IH2. Make the appropriate adjustments to the IH2 files (or vice versa depending on how many changes need to be made) and install them.
    I'm confused. All the files in the IH2 package that I'm replacing are the original 1.3.0.2 files. So, I should just have to take the IH2 versions and replace the 1.3.0.2 versions correct? The installation speaks nothing about comparing the 1.3.0.2 files against IH2 files and modifying the 1.3.0.2 files? Shouldn't the IH2 package contain the proper files?

Plugin Contributions

Also, does anyone use ImageMagick? If it's installed on the server do you need to make any changes to the IH2 code? How does it determine whether to use GD libraries or ImageMagick?

Plugin Contributions

Man...finally figured out why it wasn't working. ADMIN->CONFIGURATION->IMAGES the setting 'Image - Use Proportional Images on Products and Categories' needs to be set to 1. Default is 0 I guess.

Plugin Contributions

Is it better to use GD libraries or ImageMagick? Anyway you can tell which is being used?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye
    I'm confused. All the files in the IH2 package that I'm replacing are the original 1.3.0.2 files. So, I should just have to take the IH2 versions and replace the 1.3.0.2 versions correct? The installation speaks nothing about comparing the 1.3.0.2 files against IH2 files and modifying the 1.3.0.2 files? Shouldn't the IH2 package contain the proper files?
    Theres nothing to be confused about, you update your site to 1.3.0.2 then compare the html_output.php file with the one in the IH package, find the extra 2 lines (its just an admin switch for the ability to turn a setting off.... I forget which without checking) and then upload the changed file to your site.

The IH2 package doesnt contain the right files for 1.3.0.2 as is cunningly disguised in the package name
    My humble contributions....
    Info at a Glance Admin, Alternative Header & Improved Whos Online + Currently working on the next!
    If you have to think..... your obviously looking at the admin :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Reesy
    Theres nothing to be confused about, you update your site to 1.3.0.2 then compare the html_output.php file with the one in the IH package, find the extra 2 lines (its just an admin switch for the ability to turn a setting off.... I forget which without checking) and then upload the changed file to your site.

The IH2 package doesnt contain the right files for 1.3.0.2 as is cunningly disguised in the package name
    So, we should use the 1.3.0.2 html_output.php, but add the 2 lines from the IH2 version rather than using the IH2 version?

Plugin Contributions

No the other way round....
    Tell you what, sometime over this weekend, I will make the changes needed for 1.3.0.2 and upload it to the downloads.
    The changes are much smaller than this very post.
    My humble contributions....
    Info at a Glance Admin, Alternative Header & Improved Whos Online + Currently working on the next!
    If you have to think..... your obviously looking at the admin :)