Page 192 of 710 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202242292692 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 7099
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

marksu.. you do not have all correct stylesheets installed.
    i.e.
    Code:
    includes/templates/nameofyourtemplate/css/style_imagehover.css
    is missing
    plus
    Code:
    includes/templates/nameofyourtemplate/jscript/jscript_imagehover.js
    is in incorrect folder i.e. classic

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by edwinlloyd View Post
    I have a working test version of my shop. When I install the latest version of IH2 (not the one from Tim's site) I cannot see additional images on the product page, but I can see them in the IH admin pages.

I have read this thread all day (literally) and followed every suggestion on how to get these additional images to show in the product page and none solve this problem.

I note that the product pages display with one error (using Firefox) for each additional image that should have been displayed. An example follows:

Error: missing ) after argument list
    Source File: http://ed.homelinux.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=129
    Line: 264, Column: 159
    Source Code:
    90cd509740b2.image.100x66.jpg" alt="Efergy Smart Meter" title=" Efergy Smart Meter " width="100" height="66" style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail('images//mod Efergy 3.jpg','Efergy Smart Meter',100,66,100,66,this,0,0,100,66);" onmouseout="hide

If it helps, the Firefox error console has a green arrow running underneath each error, which ends up pointing to the letter "i" of images following the showtrail command.

Having tried every other solution under the sun (and now moon) to solve this problem, I can only assume that this missing bracket might be the cause.

Do any wiser owls have any suggestions please?
    Edwin
    Edwin,
    Not sure if you got any reply yet (this thread seems to grow incred. fast!) - just cruisin your code I see a duplicate fwd slash from your images dir.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Jo[/FONT]

Get YOUR logo...
    everywhere by Awards Worth Winning
    http://www.awardsworthwinning.com
    Make their lives rewarding with Old Pine Shop
    http://www.oldpineshoponline.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by misty View Post
    marksu.. you do not have all correct stylesheets installed.
    i.e.
    Code:
    includes/templates/nameofyourtemplate/css/style_imagehover.css
    is missing
    plus
    Code:
    includes/templates/nameofyourtemplate/jscript/jscript_imagehover.js
    is in incorrect folder i.e. classic
    Thanks kuroi and misty.
    It was installation problem, one file was missing.
    You sure know where to look, lucky me.
    Thanks for giving me the advice.

Here is examples on mod files for image handler and it paths
    includes\templates\classic\css\style_imagehover.css
    includes\templates\template_custom\css\style_imagehover.css -> was missing
    includes\templates\template_default\css\style_imagehover.css

includes/templates/template_default/jscript/jscript_imagehover.js

Seems like jscript_imagehover.js was in right folder or at leas in folder as setup in Image Handler module.

File was missing cause Dreamveawer synchronize action did not find that missing file for some reason.

It works now

Plugin Contributions

I upload only one large pic and in front page it looks small but picture size is same as large. I think it's not resizing. How can I show small pic with small size? any suggestion?

Plugin Contributions

Search the forum and read about 95% of it and cannot find my answer.

I want the image on mouse over to show atleast either the 450x450 image I uploaded or my 225x225 image to show a bigger image. How can I do this?

Site is fwhsdesigns. If anyone can help or point to the correct thread I would be grateful.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Hi,

I installed this module recently. It works well but I would like to make some changes:

1. The zooming seems to work for images in sideboxes but not for images on product listing page and product info page. Why is that?
    2. How do I zoom in bigger? At the moment the zoom is only slightly larger than the original.
    3. Also, how to we insert multiple images for one product?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
    Using zencart v.1.3.9e
    Email: admin AT dealbyethan DOT com

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

Would anyone happen know what tables are modified (and how) when you install IH2? I've looked for this info and have not been successful in finding it.

I will skip the very long explanation of the troubleshooting steps i have already taken to resolve my problem, but i'm leading to believe that this is where my issue is.

Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dealbyethan.com View Post
    Hi,

I installed this module recently. It works well but I would like to make some changes:

1. The zooming seems to work for images in sideboxes but not for images on product listing page and product info page. Why is that?
    2. How do I zoom in bigger? At the moment the zoom is only slightly larger than the original.
    3. Also, how to we insert multiple images for one product?

Please advise. Thanks in advance.
    In order for the zoom to work properly, your Small Image Dimensions must match the Dimensions of the listing images ... you'll find these settings under Configuration :: Images of your Zen Cart Administration area.

Quote Originally Posted by puggy View Post
    Search the forum and read about 95% of it and cannot find my answer.

I want the image on mouse over to show atleast either the 450x450 image I uploaded or my 225x225 image to show a bigger image. How can I do this?

Site is fwhsdesigns. If anyone can help or point to the correct thread I would be grateful.
    The size of the hover image is dependent on the dimensions of your Product Info Image dimensions found under Configuration :: Images of your ZC Admin area.

Quote Originally Posted by enkhbayar View Post
    I upload only one large pic and in front page it looks small but picture size is same as large. I think it's not resizing. How can I show small pic with small size? any suggestion?
    Make sure you've installed IH 2 by going to Tools :: Image Handler 2 and clicking install under the Admin tab. Then, make sure you have IH set to handle your images, this can be found under Configuration :: Images.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmeech View Post
    Hello,

Would anyone happen know what tables are modified (and how) when you install IH2? I've looked for this info and have not been successful in finding it.

I will skip the very long explanation of the troubleshooting steps i have already taken to resolve my problem, but i'm leading to believe that this is where my issue is.

Thanks!!
    No tables are modified which is why you can install and un-install without disrupting the architecture of Zen. What problem are you having?

Plugin Contributions

I have been unable to get IH2 to process both medium size and popup images. At one time, everything worked. Switching templates did not fix the problem (to see if my problem was in a file i had edited), uninstalled IH2 from the database and re-installed.... i've done a slew of troubleshooting steps.

So being fed up with not knowing why IH2 is not behaving properly, i did a fresh install of zen cart 1.3.7, went through the steps to install it into the file system, removed IH2 from the database via the admin area from the live store, then exported the database from phpmyadmin, replaced the generated DB with mine, logged in to admin, and re-installed IH2 into the DB via the admin tool.... I wound up with the same exact problem... So i was curious exactly what gets changed in the database so that i can compare the structure (when IH2 is "not installed") to that of an untouched copy generated by the installer.

Quote Originally Posted by testuser View Post

No tables are modified which is why you can install and un-install without disrupting the architecture of Zen. What problem are you having?

Plugin Contributions

Hi I just installed Zen-cart. Here's what I have installation info:
    Zen Cart - v1.3.7.1-full-patched-07052007
    Image Handler 2 for v1.3.x

I made changes to the bmz_image_handler.class.php as explained on page 100 of this post to get the additional images to display.

The problem I am having:
    In Firefox and Safari, the product page view works fine but when I try viewing it in IE 7.0.5730.11, I get an error:
    "Line: 99, Char: 11, Error: Invalid Character, etc"

Here's the link:
    http://www.shopalponte.com/store/ind...&products_id=3

You'll see the error message when you try loading it in IE7.

Anyone else encountered this type of error before?

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!