Page 2 of 710 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Have a look at this section of the documentation It features a partial screenshot of the manager page. The first row is the base image (various sizes), the second and third row are the additional images. If you click the add button (the one to the right which is cut off, so you can't actually see it), you are able to specify another additional image. You can delete the images, too or upload a different image instead of it.

Cheers,
    Tim

edit: You can provide custom suffixes or have them automatically created. No need to rename your files prior to uploading them as additional images.

edit: As long as you don't want images with different content to show for medium and large images, you needn't worry about _MED and _LRG extensions.
    Last edited by timkroeger; 19 May 2006 at 12:49 AM.

Plugin Contributions

The written word is being lost on me here. I'll try to simplify my explanation. I have more than one image uploaded to the site via IH for this product: http://legendsgallery.net/ecomm/cata...roducts_id=180

Yet, I see only one displayed and I only see the hover behavior from the general products listing page - not when I visit a single product page, which is where I would like to have multiple images displayed, with each having the hover behavior.

This way I don't need to define framing and matting attributes for every last product I put up here.

I'm trying to understand, so please be patient with me. Thanks in advance.
    I'm broke too, but donate anything! If we all do, the ZC folks will be able to pledge more time to supporting us!!! :)

Plugin Contributions

I got it! Took 3-wks to achieve this result, but I got it! Thanks Tim. Feel free to see the result of my toil and your headache dealing with me.

http://legendsgallery.net/ecomm/catalog

Not much there yet, and the css needs some love, but it's getting there.
    I'm broke too, but donate anything! If we all do, the ZC folks will be able to pledge more time to supporting us!!! :)

Plugin Contributions

Thanks Tim! you are very good explaining things

I messed up my cart three times this week, trying to install IH, lol. Luckily I had previous backups so it was not a major problem. I will try what you say and report back.

Cheers,
    Mike

Just thought I'd share my success with IH2. Sometimes it is nice to hear the good.

I just downloaded it today, backed up everything, followed the directions, and had it up and running on the first try. Great job!

Thanks, and will send a donation when the store goes active.

-Wayne

Plugin Contributions

is anyone else having issues with IH2 & getting html area to activate?

related post:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36094

it is possibly an issue with html_ouput file???

Plugin Contributions

Default Concerning no_picture.gif

Please look at my site www.musicplace.com.au/catalogue

Can anyone enlighten me as to why the no_picture.gif will not show on the index page but it does show on the product page?

I have my no_picture.gif in the root of the image directory.

Just refresh your screen until you find a product without an image. I have left the image field blank for products without an image and have set up IH2 correctly...I think.

Thanks, Rob
    My Zen site:
    The Music Place

Plugin Contributions

I have two hopefully simple questions for IH2.

1. Can you, and if so how do you change the size of the medium image ? My small image hoover displays a medium image popup nearly identical to the small image's size.

2. The hoover popup displays the product name also (this looks great) but another product name popup is overlaid on top of it. Can I somehow turn the second popup with just the product name off ?

Adv<thanks>ance

Plugin Contributions

If I have 'IH zoom small images' set to Yes - my whole site jumps and down.

Also - I have a product here http://www.jtsmotosports.com/zenshop...roducts_id=723

with 2 addditional images loaded. If you click on the 'larger image' link for those images - they display the large image for the primary product image not their own larger image.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I've installed IH2 and everything seemed OK - got the message it had installed OK, etc. However, the only thing that appears to be working is the automatic re-sizing of images when I upload them. [My php does have the GD libraries.]

I don't see the small icon between the copy and the attributes icon to access the manager page of Image Handler for any product via Admin → Catalog → Categories/Products.

Also, watermarks don't show up on any image size and none of the hover effects appear to be working. [I've checked that I have the relevant feature selected via Zen Cart Admin Panel Configuration → Images.]

I'm a newbie to Zen Cart so I may have overlooked something really simple.

Can anyone advise, please?