Page 3 of 710 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Image Handler 2 Support

I can't get the additional pics to show up...They are listed under the IH2 manager but they aren't showing up in the catalog...Any ideas???

Plugin Contributions

well i got IH2 working with no problems. Only thing I notice is on the Product Info page, It shows the little "+" icon on the picture, which I assume is the "medium" size, since thats the only one i checked yes for ZOOM. But it doesn't autozoom. The small images auto zoom on hover just fine. but when i click on a product and hover over that image, it does nothing.

Also, the rollover doesn't seem to work in Opera. This could of course be an Opera thing.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by qhome
    Only thing I notice is on the Product Info page, It shows the little "+" icon on the picture, which I assume is the "medium" size, since thats the only one i checked yes for ZOOM. But it doesn't autozoom. The small images auto zoom on hover just fine. but when i click on a product and hover over that image, it does nothing.
    Check out the IH2 thread in the "contributions" forum archives. I reported the same issue and Tim responded the zoom function for medium to large images is not finished (but works for small to medium images).

Until IH2 is updated you can turn off the med to large zoom icon in IH2 admin.

See http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33373

Woody

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon
    I reported the same issue and Tim responded the zoom function for medium to large images is not finished (but works for small to medium images).
    Oh drat. I thought that that would have been much better than click to open a larger image...

Perhaps someone knows if it is possible to have the image hover/zoom turned on *only* on the product page...

I'd like to have it turned on for the "additional image" on the product page but not all over the shop. This would be my "workaround" option for not knowing how to set up image swap on a v1.3.0.1 shop.

TIA!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Woodymon
    Check out the IH2 thread in the "contributions" forum archives. I reported the same issue and Tim responded the zoom function for medium to large images is not finished (but works for small to medium images).

Until IH2 is updated you can turn off the med to large zoom icon in IH2 admin.

See http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33373

Woody
    Oh ok thanks.

Also, there needs to be an update to the Whats New scrolling sidebox contrib to work with this, and most likely the Specials scrolling sidebox, in case the author of those contribs ever reads this.

Plugin Contributions

For anyone who encounters the issues I reported - page jumping up and down and the wrong larger image being displayed when you add multiple images to a product - this is caused when you use - as you always should - your own custom template.

You need to copy from the Image Handler 2 /includes/templates/template_default/css folder : the css, jscript and popup_image_additional folders to your custom template.

Plugin Contributions

Re: Image Handler 2 Support

Hi there,
    I've got a problem where the admin tools for Image Handler 2 just won't show up if the product has a positive quantity.
    Basically I've installed the module and it works fine and lets me upload images etc for products that are sold out. But when I go to the image handler page for those that are not sold out. I just get blank space after the

Image Name | Default Size | Medium Size | Large Size | Action

table headers.

I've looked through the code and all I can find is that the getCacheName() in get_resized_image() function of ih_image class doesn't return a file that exists. Now I haven't deleted anything and yet somehow the images don't exist in the bmz_cache folder.

Hope this makes sense, any help would be appreciated.
    Have fun,
    Graeme

Plugin Contributions

Tim (or anyone else that might know...)

I have scanned thru some of the old threads and am going blind trying to read thru all the threads so I will ask the questions:

1) has there been a resolution found for the click for larger image not working? (I am running Mac OS X/Safari)

2) can someone go over the structure for how the small/medium/large images are being stored

a) in a couple of threads I saw a conversation saying images are stored:
    images/yourfolder/original.jpg
    images/yourfolder/medium/original.jpg
    images/yourfolder/large/original.jpg

b)in other threads I saw conversations about different structures, some using the bmz_cache folder, and some using other structures

can someone please go over how the 3 images are being stored please....

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Tim,

A note to say thanks for this contrib. It is wonderful.

I am migrating to 1.3+ and have installed an Algozone template (groan). It seems Algo has some special functions for image handling that do not play well with IH2. I would be happy to pm or email the two html_output files if you think that would help. Kuroi and Merlin have given very helpful input on this but no total solution yet.

Not urgent but thought you would want to know of the conflict.

I we get it resolved I will gladly post the solution for all to see.

Plugin Contributions

@anyone having the jumping page syndrom, you need to copy javascript and css files from the template_default folder of this contrib to your custom template. Actually there's a part about it in the documentation. I guess I should have made it more prominent and include a template_custom folder as Woodymon suggested earlier. Maybe it's time to start the IH2 FAQ, too. I've placed it into my public wiki, so everyone is invited to contribute!

@jeff: Have a look at my first post on page 14 of the old IH2 support thread. The first three paragraphs should contain the information you're looking for.

@sermonzone: I have never heard of that template. Can you give some links to threads, showcases, etc...? Generally it might boil down to merging the two conflicting files but I don't have much time to do this. Send them to tim AT breakmyzencart DOT com and I'll have a look at them as time permits. Are you still on 1.2.7 or are you on 1.3 already?

@hutting: So getCachename returns a hashed image name that is physically missing in the folder? Maybe it can't be created due to wrong permissions? It sounds a bit strange as the method should return at least the uploaded image if everything else fails (fallback).

@prellis: If you are running 1.2.7 with a custom template, you need to update the additional_images php files according to the ones in template_default. If you are running 1.3, the additional_images code on the catalog side can be found in one place and should have been replaced by the file provided by IH2. Maybe you missed that file?

@Graham: Sounds to me you're missing some files. Make sure you uploaded all files. Have a look at the documentation again.

@Woodymon: Thanks for stopping by and helping out as a human search engine

Cheers,
    Tim