Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zone rates & MZMT shipping modules, how to make it work properly?

The problem seems to be in my tweaked store, not in MZMT and Zones rates, as it works fine on original 1.3.0.1 zen cart store.

I've got to figure out what causes problem or else have to again work with original zen cart 1.3.0.1 from scratch, and it's labour-intensive.

To solve the problem, I'd be much appreciated if anyone could show me the way these modules and Zen Cart interact since it appears that, in my store, MZMT and Zones rates cannot find the number of the products in cart and show the zero (0) number instead. By the way, other shipping modules (come with zen cart) work fine.

Thanks and best regards.

Plugin Contributions

as seen here: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...t=36270&page=2

i am having a similar problem. I installed the Geo module and it filled in the rates, but it doesn't seem to be the right rates, AND it adds 3KG to any order people make!

if you have a solution for this plase pm me. I am willing to pay someone to fix it up for me, it's quite urgent.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PascalT
    AND it adds 3KG to any order people make!
    Zen Cart does that. It's in one of the configuration options, though I don't recall exactly which one.

Plugin Contributions

thanks, i found it. it was in Config -> shipping

my only problem now is that the rates seem a bit off. Like 1.5kg from the UK to Canada would be 15 pounds, seems like alot? IS there an sQL file with the REAL rates from Royal Mail?

I used Jayson's file but i am not sure it's up to date or accurate.

Plugin Contributions

Clearly, it's me who cause my own trouble. Changed the value of "Config -> shipping/packaging -> Enter the Maximum Package Weight you will ship" to zero (0) at the very first time and completely forgot what I've done before.

Now, making several changes to the values in shipping/packaging and everything just can't be better.

Thank you dreamscape for making MZMT a great mod and all other people for your help so far.

Best regards.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PascalT
    thanks, i found it. it was in Config -> shipping

my only problem now is that the rates seem a bit off. Like 1.5kg from the UK to Canada would be 15 pounds, seems like alot? IS there an sQL file with the REAL rates from Royal Mail?

I used Jayson's file but i am not sure it's up to date or accurate.
    Hi i created the rates in accordance with the Royal Mails April 2006 'Pricing made easy' booklet that is available from any Post Office.

If someone would care to check that I have created the correct rates I would appreciate the confirmation.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: multigeo multizone please

Thank you!

Plugin Contributions

Actually I'm not sure this is what I need.

I need to provide different shipping options, ie:

Ground
    Overnight
    Weekend Delivery

With different pricing...

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Dan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mtndan
    Actually I'm not sure this is what I need.

I need to provide different shipping options, ie:

Ground
    Overnight
    Weekend Delivery

With different pricing...

Ideas?

Thanks in advance.
    Dan
    This mod will take care of this for you no problems

Plugin Contributions

Default MZMT shipping confusing zones with states

I thought this module would solve my problems but it's driving me crazy instead.

I don't want to ship to anywhere outside Australia. I'm using a chart of 14 zones with different rates for quantity (bottles of wine, in fact). So I thought that I'd followed the instructions properly but it doesn't work.

When putting in the address details, there is a field for state. Sometimes after I try to go to the next page, an error is returned telling me to select a state from the drop down list - this is actually the zone codes, not state codes. At other times the state is automatically altered to a zone code but it is not necessarily the correct code. Therefore the wrong shipping cost is supplied.

Have I put my zones in too many places or what? Can I add a zone field to the address block which would not override the state field? What am I to do?

I am feeling so frustrated with this - after almost a week I have accomplished very little when it is just so easy to do in previous shopping cart programs I have used.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast