Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Css Flyout Categories Menu troubles

Hello, I am not sure what happen but I figured out how to change the text color and now my images wont rollover, I am missing something. I really appreciate your help. Thank you

www.cagedtalent.com/store

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Css Flyout Categories Menu troubles

Thank you everyone, I figured this out with help from Get' em fast. Thank you Get' em fast for your constant help and patience. I greatly appreciate this.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I've installed this contribution and modified it for my template and it is working perfectly except in IE6 where the flyout menus don't work at all. I tried again on a local test server by overwriting with the original files but get the same result. Can anyone throw any light on this?

This area of the site is not live yet but the URL is http://www.motoskinzfx.co.uk/shop/

Thanks for any help.

RoPey

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RoPey View Post
    it is working perfectly except in IE6 where the flyout menus don't work at all.
    Typically that's because you're missing the csshover.itc script, or else your server configuration is blocking it from being loaded by the browser.

But, since you have a protx contribution error showing on your site, there's no way to see for certain what's happening in your case.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Typically that's because you're missing the csshover.itc script, or else your server configuration is blocking it from being loaded by the browser.

But, since you have a protx contribution error showing on your site, there's no way to see for certain what's happening in your case.
    Thank you DrByte. I got sidetracked during installation of Protx on Friday and am now waiting for some info before I can proceed. However, I have looked on the remote server and, as you suggested, csshover.itc was missing. Hopefully, that will have fixed it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
    RoPey

Plugin Contributions

Thank you DrByte. I got sidetracked during installation of Protx on Friday and am now waiting for some info before I can proceed. However, I have looked on the remote server and, as you suggested, csshover.itc was missing. Hopefully, that will have fixed it.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
    RoPey
    Hi DrByte
    I've got over the Fatal Error message from Protx and have put in the csshover.itc but it doesn't seem to have fixed IE6 not displaying the flyout menus.
    Any other possibilities?

Many thanks
    RoPey

I have a unique situation with my site where the menu works a little too well. When I scroll over the categories the sub-categories fly out, but if I move the cursor off of the menu it is still highlighting the category selection. It appears that I can move about 10-15px away from the menu and it is still highlighted. I am stumped and can not figure out what I did. Can you advise?

http://209.62.39.3/~hotshots/index.php?main_page=index
    Matthew Heald
    All Hot N' Bottled - Retail
    http://hotnbottled.com

Hot Shots Hot Sauce - Wholesale
    http://hotshotshotsauce.com

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I am still having no success in getting my version of the flyout menus to work under IE6. I have tried overwriting my amended .css file with the original from the module download and have put csshover.htc in practically every directory going but still no luck.

If anyone could give me any clues as to what I'm doing wrong I'd really appreciate it.

RoPey
    PS One thought - I'm testing under a vanilly IE6 install on Microsoft Virtual Machine running XP - my own development environment is Vista and so runs IE7. If someone with IE6 could have a quick look and see if it's the case under a regular install I'd appreciate that too.

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    I am still having no success in getting my version of the flyout menus to work under IE6. I have tried overwriting my amended .css file with the original from the module download and have put csshover.htc in practically every directory going but still no luck.
    Well I thought I had the .htc file everywhere, but discovered it wasn't in the one place it needed to be - they're appearing in IE6 now. Just some spacing issues to deal with now....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mbheald View Post
    I have a unique situation with my site where the menu works a little too well. When I scroll over the categories the sub-categories fly out, but if I move the cursor off of the menu it is still highlighting the category selection. It appears that I can move about 10-15px away from the menu and it is still highlighted. I am stumped and can not figure out what I did. Can you advise?

http://209.62.39.3/~hotshots/index.php?main_page=index
    Was going to try to help, but can't seem to reproduce your problem in either Firefox or IE7.

BTW - better check out http://www.websiteoptimization.com/s...ain_page=index - your non-product images need optimization.
    Development Manager @ JSWeb Ltd
    Over 15 years with Zencart

Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast