Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: *URGENT* Add to Cart giving blank screen

Were you able to fix this? I am not getting blank pages when I add to cart ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Scratch that ... wrong URL ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Could you check your Configuration ... Session Settings ...

And set them to:
    Cookie Domain True
    Force Cookie Use False
    Check SSL Session ID False
    Check User Agent False
    Check IP Address False
    Prevent Spider Sessions True
    Recreate Session True
    IP to Host Conversion Status True
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

The Session settings are correct...still nothing.

hmm...when I changed "Shopping Cart Box Status" to always true and I click on the shopping cart box, it brings me to the cart correctly.

However, when I click buy now, or add to cart, it still brings me to a blank page. Pressing the back button on the browser though, my cart correctly added the item. And when I click on shopping cart, the item is correctly reflected. Clicking on Checkout throws me to another blank page.

I also noticed that with a full shopping cart, if I click on the links in the products category, the cart is correctly reflected. But when I click on home, or the page logo, the cart gets mysteriously emptied.

Home I making sense. Any help?

Plugin Contributions

Next ...

Change to Classic Template ... does it work?

Next ...

Delete from the server and Reload the files:
    /includes/classes/shopping_cart.php
    /includes/init_includes/init_cart_handler.php
    /includes/modules/pages/shopping_cart/*.*
    /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_shopping_cart.php
    /includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php

Look to see if you have overrides on any of these files and for now rename them, example:
    /includes/templates/your_template_dir/templates/tpl_shopping_cart.php_HIDDEN
    /includes/languages/english/your_template_dir/shopping_cart.php_HIDDEN
    etc. etc. etc.
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Changing to Classic template still gives the same problem. I also upgraded to V1.3.6 but made no difference.

Can I confirm when you say reload the files, you mean download the whole Zen Cart, find the files, and ftp them individually to the server? Or is it something I do within the admin console? Sorry if it's a dumb question because I got Zen Cart from my hosting company and it was installed through Fantastico, so I never unpacked any files myself.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Download from our site the Zen Cart v1.3.6 from the Download link at the top of your screen ...

Then, delete/rename any of the files I listed and reload them to your site via a good FTP program ... as in nothing to do with your Control Panel ...

Some files, when broken, bad, corrupt, missing etc. do not throw errors but rather produce dead pages ...

I can add to cart ... get white page ... backup ... and the product will be in my cart ...

So ... part of this is working and part is not ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

Note: you have no prices ...

Your checkout is broken ...

Your add to cart is broken ...

What version Zen Cart were you before you upgrade?

You did upgrade to v1.3.6 by loading all files to the site via FTP and running the /zc_install and UPGRADE your database, correct?

You appear to have more issues than just not being able to add to the cart ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I was at 1.3.5 previously. I upgraded through the "upgrade" option from Fantastico.

It's not just my cart and checkout that is broken, but tell a friend and write a review gives me a blank page as well...

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I noticed I have the following error messages in my error log, not sure if it's relevant:
    [Fri Nov 17 02:46:48 2006] [error] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebookt/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/collection.php:7) in /home/thebookt/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78
    [Fri Nov 17 02:46:48 2006] [error] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/thebookt/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/collection.php:7) in /home/thebookt/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102
    [Fri Nov 17 02:46:48 2006] [error] PHP Warning: session_start() [<a href='function.session-start'>function.session-start</a>]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/thebookt/public_html/includes/extra_datafiles/collection.php:7) in /home/thebookt/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

collection is a new page that I've been trying to add into the "information" sidebox, but somehow even though it appears in page editor, it doesn't appear in the website...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast