Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ty Package Tracker v3.1.4

Could anyone help me please?

My zencart 1.5.4, I've installed
    Edit orders4.1.5
    Admin new order 141

Everything is good and no problem. And then I installed TyPackageTracker-3.1.4a. I overwrite all files.

I found that I cannot edit the Customers address, Bill address, Delivery address, payment method, email address of customers, telephone no., Qty, product, Model, tax, price(ex) or price(in),,etc All I was able to edit them before installing TyPackageTracker-3.1.4a.

I'm not sure whether I should merge some files before installing.

Thanks very much in advance!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jay2015 View Post
    Could anyone help me please?

My zencart 1.5.4, I've installed
    Edit orders4.1.5
    Admin new order 141

Everything is good and no problem. And then I installed TyPackageTracker-3.1.4a. I overwrite all files.

I found that I cannot edit the Customers address, Bill address, Delivery address, payment method, email address of customers, telephone no., Qty, product, Model, tax, price(ex) or price(in),,etc All I was able to edit them before installing TyPackageTracker-3.1.4a.

I'm not sure whether I should merge some files before installing.

Thanks very much in advance!
    This plugins shares files with the other plugins you've installed. By overwriting instead of merging, you've wiped out the customizations those plugins need. You *must* merge the Ty Package Tracker files.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jeking View Post
    This plugins shares files with the other plugins you've installed. By overwriting instead of merging, you've wiped out the customizations those plugins need. You *must* merge the Ty Package Tracker files.
    Thanks your response!

By comparing Edit order and Ty Package tracker, I found the main different file is Admin/orders.php. There are many places different (from start to end). I really do not have enough PHP knowledge to merge them. Do you have any suggestion to me how to merge those lines in this file? Thanks!

Name:  compare.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  39.6 KB

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jay2015 View Post
    Thanks your response!

By comparing Edit order and Ty Package tracker, I found the main different file is Admin/orders.php. There are many places different (from start to end). I really do not have enough PHP knowledge to merge them. Do you have any suggestion to me how to merge those lines in this file? Thanks!

Name:  compare.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  39.6 KB
    If it's outside your skill set, sounds like you need to hire someone. Performing a merge of two plugins it outside the scope of the free support on this forum.

Plugin Contributions

If it's outside your skill set, sounds like you need to hire someone. Performing a merge of two plugins it outside the scope of the free support on this forum.
    yeah, you are right.

Plugin Contributions

I found and fixed the cause. This is still a BETA version for Zen Cart 1.5.5. If you'd like to test it, I can get it to you. PM me.
    Hi. Has this version completed beta testing? It looks like the latest version for download supports up to 1.54?
    I am keen to try out for 1.55.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

PM me your email address and I'll get it to you. No bugs have been reported with it. Just haven't gotten around to submitting it. Honestly, I forgot about it.

Plugin Contributions

PM me your email address and I'll get it to you. No bugs have been reported with it. Just haven't gotten around to submitting it. Honestly, I forgot about it.
    @jeking Thanks very much for providing this. Confirming it looks to be working well for us on 1.55b. Much appreciated :)

Plugin Contributions

@nutbugs Thanks for testing and confirming. New version now submitted. Should be available shortly as version 3.1.5

Plugin Contributions

Thank you jeking for updating the plugin and providing support. I have stop updating this plugin because it still functional and gets the job done. My version is highly customized so I don't upload my version because the plugin will probably not work for most people.

I'm curious to know if anyone is using a 3rd party shipping software like ShipRush or ShipStation. I believe ShipRush is still free for FedEx shippers and both UPS and USPS shipper need to pay a monthly fee. I have modified the code for ShipRush software to save the tracking number to zencart automatically. If others are using ShipRush, I can clean up the code and post it here.
    The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21 NIV)

Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast