Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 991
  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Hello,
    To use this contri, do I need to install Super Orders Contrib as well??

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    203
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by millisami View Post
    Hello,
    To use this contri, do I need to install Super Orders Contrib as well??
    No, this mod will work without Super Orders.
    The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21 NIV)

  3. #103
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    18
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by colosports View Post
    No, this mod will work without Super Orders.
    Thanks for the reply.
    I'll be installing it shortly.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Hi
    Im having trouble with my Tracking.
    After the tracking ID the carrier needs more info like this.

    http
    ://server.logistik.posten.se/servlet/PacTrack?lang=SE&kolliid=1739258764&xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl

    i ned to fit this after the tracking id or is it another solution?
    &xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl

    As it is now it displays that it is missing the XML so it does not look good.
    Any ideas?

    /Steron
    Last edited by steron70; 7 Apr 2007 at 05:43 PM.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    203
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by steron70 View Post
    Hi
    Im having trouble with my Tracking.
    After the tracking ID the carrier needs more info like this.

    http
    ://server.logistik.posten.se/servlet/PacTrack?lang=SE&kolliid=1739258764&xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl

    i ned to fit this after the tracking id or is it another solution?
    &xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl

    As it is now it displays that it is missing the XML so it does not look good.
    Any ideas?

    /Steron
    To append the line
    &xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl
    to the end, you will have to modify 2 files:
    /h3lp/tracker.php (line #528)
    /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_tracker_default.php (line #112)

    Look for
    Code:
    $display_track_id .= (empty($statuses['track_id1']) ? '' : CARRIER_NAME_1 . ":<a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . ' target="_blank">' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . "</a><br />" );
    and change it to
    Code:
    $display_track_id .= (empty($statuses['track_id1']) ? '' : CARRIER_NAME_1 . ":<a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . '&xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl' . ' target="_blank">' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . "</a><br />" );
    The above code is use for CARRIER 1. If you set the postal service to CARRIER 2, you will have to replace the number '1' with the number '2'. I haven't tested it out but it should work. Let me know if there's a problem.
    Ty.
    The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21 NIV)

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by colosports View Post
    To append the line
    &xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl
    to the end, you will have to modify 2 files:
    /h3lp/tracker.php (line #528)
    /includes/templates/template_default/templates/tpl_tracker_default.php (line #112)

    Look for
    Code:
    $display_track_id .= (empty($statuses['track_id1']) ? '' : CARRIER_NAME_1 . ":<a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . ' target="_blank">' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . "</a><br />" );
    and change it to
    Code:
    $display_track_id .= (empty($statuses['track_id1']) ? '' : CARRIER_NAME_1 . ":<a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . '&xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl' . ' target="_blank">' . nl2br(zen_output_string_protected($statuses['track_id1'])) . "</a><br />" );
    The above code is use for CARRIER 1. If you set the postal service to CARRIER 2, you will have to replace the number '1' with the number '2'. I haven't tested it out but it should work. Let me know if there's a problem.
    Ty.
    It was no problem with the ty_tracker_default
    but the other i cant fix i only have the tracker.php in admin/

    Steron

  7. #107
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    203
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Okay. It looks like you will also have to edit line 91 in the admin/tracker.php

    Replace:
    Code:
    <a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . $track_id1 . ">Click here</a>
    with:
    Code:
    <a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . $track_id1 . "&xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl" . ">Click here</a>
    The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21 NIV)

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    3
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by colosports View Post
    Okay. It looks like you will also have to edit line 91 in the admin/tracker.php

    Replace:
    Code:
    <a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . $track_id1 . ">Click here</a>
    with:
    Code:
    <a href=" . CARRIER_LINK_1 . $track_id1 . "&xslURL=/xsl/pactrack/standard.xsl" . ">Click here</a>


    Great thanks now it works fine.
    One moore question. Is it possible when you click on the link for tracking you pakage in the mail to have the popup in a smaller window?

    Steron

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    203
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by steron70 View Post


    Great thanks now it works fine.
    One moore question. Is it possible when you click on the link for tracking you pakage in the mail to have the popup in a smaller window?

    Steron
    I don't think there is a easy way to do this.
    It is possible but you will have to customize more code.
    The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised (Job 1:21 NIV)

  10. #110
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    134
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    help question Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

    Great Mod!

    I used Ty Package Tracker 2.0, only problem is at the moment every single order I have to click Customers > Add Tracking ID and go to the order enter the tracking number

    If I have a long list of tracking numbers often is there a way to import them in BULK onto zen cart? Something like easy populate where I have a txt or excel file with

    John Smith 5678 4949 4949
    Dan Citizen 1Z1USD838409944

    The other option is to be able to at least add the tracking numbers without clicking on each order, such as like the Quick Updates, maybe it just lists 20 orders at a time and I can enter tracking, even better if I just paste 20 tracking numbers and only need to submit once?

    Also I notice using Gmail the spider that does adwords can always tell whether my tracking is FedEx / UPS / DHL and provides the correct link accordingly, as I have packages from all these carriers is there a way to just put the tracking and have the program recognise it like google does??

    Basically I have long lists of tracking numbers to input each day and any advice would help!

 

 
Page 11 of 100 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. v150 Is there a FedEx plugin to quote on package size and postal code/zone?
    By Music Man in forum Addon Shipping Modules
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 3 Aug 2014, 10:30 PM
  2. UPS/DHL shipping in Europe
    By DML73 in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 29 Jan 2009, 09:43 PM
  3. what is the track your package url?
    By keylesslocks in forum Templates, Stylesheets, Page Layout
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29 Aug 2008, 06:49 PM
  4. going from small package to large package
    By luna_99 in forum Built-in Shipping and Payment Modules
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19 Nov 2007, 02:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR