Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Track Package from FedEx, UPS, Postal, DHL, etc..

Additional info: when I put an order number in the search box it takes me to an order screen but it doesn't have any of the credit card information on it. Should I be seeing that information on this screen or somewhere else?

Plugin Contributions

I am working on a hack version of this. I will just be using the bottom portion of the shipping area. Leaving the rest the way order.php was orignally.

tracker.php is the same file as order.php just has the mod changes in it.

Plugin Contributions

I am trying to display the product_model on the tracker page. The order list page not the order summary.

Has anyone been able to do that?

Plugin Contributions

Here is my current problem. When I go to the orders.php url the charge information shows correctly. When I go to the tracker.php it is not there. I have reinstalled all the tracker pages and they are correct but I don't understand why the tracker page will not display the credit card number or expiration date but the order page does. Any suggestions?

Plugin Contributions

Ok, test site with 1.3.9d and everything appears to be working but I do not see the infobox on the right like you do on the orders page. Is this the way that it is supposed to be? I looked at the code and see echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents); near the bottom of the page but I do not have the infobox on my screen. Any ideas??? I attached a screenshot.

Thanks,
    Marc
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

ive just installed this on my test site and i couldn't find the correct tracking links for Royal Mail or for Parcel Force after some hours of playing around i have now found the correct links for them both, sure they will come in handy for someone

Code:
    Recorded Delivery / Special Deliver/ International Signedfor
    http://postcode.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?trackNumber=

ParcelForce 24 / 48
    http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?trackNumber=

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 3601965 View Post
    ive just installed this on my test site and i couldn't find the correct tracking links for Royal Mail or for Parcel Force after some hours of playing around i have now found the correct links for them both, sure they will come in handy for someone

Code:
    Recorded Delivery / Special Deliver/ International Signedfor
    http://postcode.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?trackNumber=

ParcelForce 24 / 48
    http://www.parcelforce.com/portal/pw/track?trackNumber=
    I use this method for Royal Mail:
    Code:
    http://www.royalmail.com/portal/rm/track?trackNumber=
    See here for more details. It works for me.
    Last edited by gaffettape; 13 Aug 2010 at 07:45 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I appear to be having some compatibility issues with TY Package Tracker and Super Orders. I was getting blank pages when you click the "view" on my account page and when you click the invoice link in emails. I applied the fix quoted below and it Fixed the link on the my account page but the links that go out with the emails still bring up a blank page. This is an example of one of the links that are sent out "http://69.195.73.76/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=9" now If I replace "account_history_info" in my address bar with "tracker" the link works perfectly. Where can I edit so that the links will send the correct URL?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by atl2rva View Post
    I appear to be having some compatibility issues with TY Package Tracker and Super Orders. I was getting blank pages when you click the "view" on my account page and when you click the invoice link in emails. I applied the fix quoted below and it Fixed the link on the my account page but the links that go out with the emails still bring up a blank page. This is an example of one of the links that are sent out "http://69.195.73.76/index.php?main_page=account_history_info&order_id=9" now If I replace "account_history_info" in my address bar with "tracker" the link works perfectly. Where can I edit so that the links will send the correct URL?
    Re-read the install instructions, you have to redefine the account_history file to tracker in filenames.php

Plugin Contributions

I just installed this totally awesome mod and I have a few questions...

When logged in as a customer you can view your orders history, the information that comes up seems to pull from the original history, it doesn't show the tracking information....

However if you view that same order through the "previous orders" sidebox it displays the order history through tracker complete with tracking details. Just wondering how to get both "previous orders" to display the same information...

Did that make sense?

Another question I have is about that track.gif button...I see that it was installed...but I have not idea where/when I'm supposed to be able to see it?

Thank you!

Page 41 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast