Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Default Re: Discount Coupon Guide?!

Silly question----I want to set a special 10% off coupon, but I do NOT want the coupon to take 10% off of shipping.

Is there a way to set this up, or is this pretty much automatically set that way?

I want people to still pay full price for shipping as I just charge at cost.

Plugin Contributions

Admin> Modules> Order Totals> Discount Coupons>

Include Shipping in calculation

true
    false
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Hello all. I am kind of a techno tard, but I am trying to learn more. I am hoping to add an area where a customer can input a code and receive a discount on only product, not shipping. If this is possible, can someone please give me a basic run down on how to implement this?

Plugin Contributions

Have you read the rest of this thread? Or looked in the tutorials/FAQs?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

I have been looking over this stuff on and off for almost a week. I do not want it to go out in a email. I am hoping to be able to give people a code IRL, and that will allow them to save "x" amount when they visit the site and use the code. Am I missing something? Where can I tell Zen Cart what code I would lke it to use and how much it should be for?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Can you have two coupons used at once? Cuz I want to give 25% off AND free shipping
    MyFitRev.com - The Fitness Peer Review

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I'm wanting to offer a new sign up gift voucher, but I see this option is currently only by value amount - anyway this could be by offered by a percentage ?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default coupon limit

is there a limit to the number of coupons that can be created?

Plugin Contributions

I'm wanting to offer a new sign up gift voucher, but I see this option is currently only by value amount - anyway this could be by offered by a percentage ?
    Use a discount coupon instead of a gift voucher.

is there a limit to the number of coupons that can be created?
    No limits.

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast