Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount Coupon Guide?!

Quote Originally Posted by xbboychink View Post
    Can you have two coupons used at once? Cuz I want to give 25% off AND free shipping
    No. Only one coupon at a time, and a coupon with free shipping on will only give free shipping - any other discount will be ignored.
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

how do i delete gift certificates sent? i sent 2 to myself to test and verify the functionality. i'd like to delete them just to keep the queue clean.

Plugin Contributions

Is there a contribution that will enable me to have free shipping + a discount on the same coupon?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by high2K View Post
    Is there a contribution that will enable me to have free shipping + a discount on the same coupon?
    At the present time, it's Zen Cart's core code that imposes this restriction. I do not know of a mod that over-writes this.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mili123 View Post
    Dear i too have a shopping site by the name of stylentrends, but i dont know how to add coupons in this see if u can guide me as it will really help me a lot to enhance my online sale
    This is explained in the tutorials/FAQ section of this site. Just click on the link at the top of the page, search for coupons and the tutorial will come up first.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Discount Coupon Guide?!

My coupon code is not calculating properly.
    I have a coupon set for a particular item that is $90, and the coupon is for 20% off. It should be taking off $18, but instead it's taking of $19. Somehow it's adding a buck more off - where do I fix that?

Plugin Contributions

You use sales tax?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

When I create a coupon and email it to the customer the coupon description that I specified when creating the coupon does not show up in the email. Only the description that I specify when I email the coupon shows up.

Another problem is that the value of the coupon is displayed in the subject line only. I already had customers coming back and asking what the value is as it is not in the email itself.

Of course it will work if I include the value when I email the coupon from the coupon admin area.

I would have thought that the coupon description info when the coupon was created would be included in the email sent through coupon admin but it does not seem to be.

Am I missing anything?

Plugin Contributions

I have a problem with Discount Vouchers. If one purchase is made everything is correct. If several items of the same product are purchased the discount is taken off all the items. However if someone orders two different products the discount voucher only works on one item(product) and not the other.
    This is driving me mad, I know I must be missing something can anyone help please.
    Thanks
    Ian

Plugin Contributions

Do you have any product or category restrictions on the coupon?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast