Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Discount Coupon Guide?!

Thanks for a speedy response. There are no restrictions in place.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ianhg View Post
    I have a problem with Discount Vouchers. If one purchase is made everything is correct. If several items of the same product are purchased the discount is taken off all the items. However if someone orders two different products the discount voucher only works on one item(product) and not the other.
    This is driving me mad, I know I must be missing something can anyone help please.
    Thanks
    Ian
    It would seem that the discount is now been taking off both items but the VAT is incorrect.
    Any ideas to look at would be appreciated.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

I have set up my coupon...but when I go to the coupon page and enter my coupon code I see the words

Category Restrictions:

Product Restrictions:

what file do I use to edit these out.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    1 You made a Discount Coupon

2 You configured the settings for GV Coupons so that the Configuration ... GV Coupons:

Has this coupon selected

3 You create a new customer

4 The new customer gets an email

Is the Discount Coupon mentioned in the email?

What version Zen Cart are you using?
    It seems that your 1 to 4 is the unique way a customer can get a coupon. In this case, the customer get a coupon before he make any purchase.

But i want a customer get a coupon after he has made a certain purchase, say over $100, then get $10 coupon as award so that the customer is likely to come back to buy something again.

Does Zen cart support my idea? If not, i hope it comes out in new version.

Plugin Contributions

This would need to be customized as nothing is built into Zen Cart to generate a Discount Coupon based on purchases ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Using ZenCart 1.3.8a

I was on the coupon look-up page double checking what coupons I have active. On particular coupon was restricted to certain products/categories. The look-up showed NO restrictions.

I would like to display the valid dates in bold or another colour. Possibly even red for expired coupons since they still show up.

Plugin Contributions

I need some help on the discount coupon.

1. How to set the coupon to use in more than 1 order?
    2. Can the customer check the coupon status at the Account page?
    3. How do I trace the usage of the coupon in the admin page?

Plugin Contributions

When you make the Discount Coupon, set the number of uses per coupon based on the Coupon use itself and number of times per customer ... leaving blank is unlimited ...

There is a REPORT button for the Discount Coupon ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

"There is a REPORT button for the Discount Coupon ... "

I have a question about this...clicking on the report will give me the number of redemptions, but not the actual discount redeemed or the purchase price of each product for which each coupon was used. Is there any way of getting more detailed information?

On a related note, I'd like to offer a program that allows people to donate a percentage of the purchase price to a certain charity/organization. I would assign a unique code to each organization, and a customer could enter the code for the charity of their choice when they checked out. I was thinking I could do this by creating coupon codes worth $0.00 for each organization, but I have not found a reliable way of tracking the usage of each coupon due to the issue I mentioned above. Is there anything that would allow me to track the purchase price of each product for which the coupon was used?

I was thinking that I could have customer enter the coupon code as a customer referral instead, but the problem is that the customer would not be able to use a different code later on (or rather, they could but it would not show up in the customer referral report) , plus, I have customers with other referral codes, so I would not be able to track their usage of this new code.

Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

You would need to customize the code to grab the Order Total and tally it up ...

Presently, it just says "who" used it ...
    Linda McGrath

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast