Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Nochex Payment Module

Does anyone have a copy of the Nochex module that will work with Zencart version 1.3.0.1?

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Nochex Payment Module

The version of Nochex in the archive (1.2) pre-dates v1.3 by some 18 months. There are also posts on Nochex support site suggesting intermittent problems between Nochex and Zen Cart.

So to rephrase Jayson's question slightly. Is anybody successfully using Nochex with v1.3? and if so how?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

<spam removed>

Plugin Contributions

<more spam removed>

<next infraction will result in being banned>

Plugin Contributions

Hi
    My question is the same, is anyone using a current bug-free nochex payment module?
    Thanks, Steve

Plugin Contributions

Hi Steve,

We're using a functioning Nochex module, although unfortunately I can't quite remember which version we are using - I think it's the one in the contributions section. The only issue we have and which we can't solve, is that ZenCart seems to send the shipping address to Nochex, even if a separate billing address is added to the customer account - which means in nochex, the customer has to retype their billing address.

But in short, yes, it's possible to get Nochex working, try the one in the ontributions section and see how you get on.

karl

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by karl19 View Post
    Hi Steve,

We're using a functioning Nochex module, although unfortunately I can't quite remember which version we are using - I think it's the one in the contributions section. The only issue we have and which we can't solve, is that ZenCart seems to send the shipping address to Nochex, even if a separate billing address is added to the customer account - which means in nochex, the customer has to retype their billing address.

But in short, yes, it's possible to get Nochex working, try the one in the ontributions section and see how you get on.

karl
    If I get five minutes spare I think I can fix that

Plugin Contributions

Ok I have given it a go.

Download and unzip the attachment, then rename the file "adjusted-nochex_apc.php" to "nochex_apc.php" then use this file to replace the one in includes/modules/payment

Please make sure you back up your store and database first, although the file should not affect anything it's always best to be safe than sorry.

I don't use nochex so I am unable to test the changes, so if you can post to say wether it worked or not would be brill.

Enjoy
    Nixak
    Attached Files Attached Files

Plugin Contributions

Nixak,

Thanks a bunch for your code alterations, that's very kind of you to give it a go. I set Nochex to test-mode and put an order through and it seemed to process it all OK. The billing address was sent to Nochex and all (customer and product) data seems to have been passed correctly.

Still waiting for a "real" order to come through after update, but as far as I can tell, your update seems to have done the trick!

So again, many thanks for your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast