Hybrid View

Plugin Contributions

Multiple Stores with One Admin (customers need only one account to access all stores)

Ok,

I just spent the better part of 4 hours searching and reading the new forum, and old archives, but to no avail.

I'm trying to find out how to create multiple stores, using one database that will allow a customer to create an account in any of the stores, just one time, and then have access to ALL the stores with the same login/pw.

Each of the stores should be able to have different looks, products, attributes, etc. (hence the need for different stores, )

I've looked at all of 24#Karat_fan available posts and could not find the instructions that he keeps referring to.

I would very much (and I'm sure many others, as well) greatly appreciate help with this, either in the form of straight forward instructions, or a live, real link to 24#Karat_fan's origional post that contains said instructions.

Thanks to any and all that reply with help
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Stores with One Admin (customers need only one account to access all sto

Sorry- I have no idea which posts it happened to- but more than 50,000 posts were lost during the attack on the support site. It is possible those posts you are looking for do not exist.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Stores with One Admin (customers need only one account to access all stores)

Hi Kim,

I understand, and that's ok. I just hope that someone, maybe even 24#Karat_fan, will read my post and offer a viable answer to my problem. Hope he is still around
    I Think, Therefore I Zen. I Zen, Therefore, I AM!
    Personalized Flowers!
    Flowertown Speaking Roses
    using version 1.5.7-06232020

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Stores with One Admin (customers need only one account to access all stores)

You could try this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36709

It might be what your looking for.

Absolute