Hi,

I'm obviously css impaired, but I'm trying real hard to figure this stuff out myself because I know everybody here is busy getting the new forum squared away. But I need help and can't hide it any longer.

I'm trying to change the background of the very top of my pages (behind where it says 'home' and 'login') and yet there's a white background there. I'd like to do the same background color for the footer of the page where it again says 'home'. I'm not having any luck making these changes in the stylesheet. Can somebody point me to where I need to make this change please? And if these are clustered in with other classes/ids in the stylesheet, can somebody give me an example of how to only make the change to these two things without messing up anything else?

One other thing, if you'll look at my site http://www.hollerhobbies.com you'll notice that the header and footer do not reach all of the way across like they should. There's a gap to the right of them, and I'm assuming I need to take care of that in css also, but again...not having luck finding exactly where. I know it's due to the width of my header image, but I don't know how to make the rest of the page ''fit' together. Real sorry for the newbie questions. I've been putting off asking for several days, hoping I'd figure it out. :-)