Plugin Contributions

Reference Module

Sorry its me yet again

I have installed the references module, but a couple of errors appear when i try and use it and I am not sure why and was hoping some clever and kind person on here would tell me how to fix it

When i click on the first option namely GeoZone 1 i get the following error/warning message - what should i do? I have taken a small screen shot to show what is displayed before i click and get the error.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _cfg_pull_down_geozones() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/configuration.php(192) : eval()'d code on line 1
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Reference Module

"_cfg_pull_down_geozones()" doesn't look like a valid function name.
    This usually appears when you do a search/replace for "zen" in your database to rename table-prefixes.... but don't pay attention to the fact that "zen" is used in lots of places other than just table names.

You'll need to re-import your "configuration" table, and likely a few others.

To rename tables, use zc_install ... and on the database-upgrade page, rename the tables using the fields provided for that purpose.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Re: Reference Module

Hi Dr. B
    The function was created for the MultiGeoZone Multi Table module by its original author.

After a fresh install of v1.3.0.1 along with the UK Template contribution, I installed the Multi Geo Zone module which works fine with no errors. I then installed the reference module and on testing I received the same initial screen that I attached in my previous message. On clicking on the first option which relates the the Multi Geo Zone i get the following error msg:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: _cfg_pull_down_geozones() in /srv/www/htdocs/admin/configuration.php(192) : eval()'d code on line 1

I have attached the full text copy of the corresponding configuration.php file as I am totally lost - hopefully one of you PHP gurus will be able to help me resolve this issue so that I can have BOTH the Reference and the MultiGeoZone Mods installed and working together.

Attached Files Attached Files