Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Selling software licences

I'm in the same boat. I too followed the steps in page 2 of this thread and instructions from DaveP but am getting the same blank page.

Could it be that we have to pre-load the software keys in the new table? If so, is that the only field we need to add data into?

Sorry for the noobish questions.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Daviator View Post
    I'm in the same boat. I too followed the steps in page 2 of this thread and instructions from DaveP but am getting the same blank page.

Could it be that we have to pre-load the software keys in the new table? If so, is that the only field we need to add data into?

Sorry for the noobish questions.
    license_id should be numbered in consecutive order.

products_id is a number that you assign and fill in to the table (it is the same number that Zen cart uses to identify the product).

products_attributes_id (I have this set to NULL, I do not use it).

licences_code is a code that you assign and fill in to the table.

orders_id should be set to NULL (the program will write the order number here when it assigns the licence code).
    Last edited by Davep; 24 Apr 2012 at 07:47 PM.

Plugin Contributions

I've got to be close but I'm still getting an error when confirming the order. "WARNING: An Error occurred, please refresh the page and try again."

I have a fresh install of zencart 1.5 and edited the classes/orders.php file and the email/email_template_checkout.html file exactly as written on page 2 of this thread. I have only one product setup with no attributes and a product id of 2000.

Here are some screenshots of the table and sample data if that helps anyone help me to make sense of this. Thanks for any feedback anyone might have!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fullscreen capture 4262012 71416 PM.bmp.jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	10386Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fullscreen capture 4262012 71637 PM.bmp.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	10387

Plugin Contributions

Is anyone still using this mod? I was until today I updated to 1.5.3 and can't get it to work anymore. Created a new thread at https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....-5-3&p=1255435 because this is a really old thread.
    Please post your code or a new alternative.

Plugin Contributions

I think this is what I need but I'm not exactly sure and I honestly don't know where to begin. I need to be able to give my customers downloadable license when they purchase specific products that are also downloadable. There are a bunch of different products that require a license but each customer will only need one and each customers license needs to be different. Can someone help me with that please?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213